Universal Real Boxing 2 ROCKY (by Vivid Games S.A.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 20, 2015.

1. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #41 bigrand1, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    You got THAT right! ;)
    Thought I was the only one thinking that after reading some of these positive impressions here!! Well said! You nailed it right on the head!! Mine lasted the one day before I deleted it. Was trying to give it a chance, but........nope.....

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Well, I'm enjoying this game and think it's the best available boxing game on mobile.

Ever since reinstalling after the worldwide release (from beta), I cannot allot my stat points...pretty frustrating as this becomes an issue for progression. I want to buy into VIP status, but not when I can't naturally advance my fighter.

Before fights I get this pop-up

Then when I click yes I'm taken to my stats page in which all options to add points do not respond. And up where the level is listed, mine is blank?

Attached Files:

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    after deleting the padded dummy soft punching, i reinstalled EA's UFC. strange how hopes for one game can lead you to another..

4. azurerush

azurerush Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Erase Progress

Can there be an option to erase saved progress? I was halfway through the tutorial before I had to quit the game and now I am not even sure of certain features in the game. Reinstalling the game still loads the saved game.

5. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    I want to change my characters name and I am a bit disappointed you can't do it. I have mailed them to see if they can do it for me.

6. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    When you reinstall the game, do you need Game Center to get your saved progress??

7. yaboyrasp

yaboyrasp Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2013
    I'm convinced the real time multiplayer isn't actually real time. I just beat a guy level 160 and I'm 31... Plus every time I play vs someone they always buy the bonuses every round I never buy them but the round is always day to go as soon as I hit skip

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I think the game "wrasslin" is way better than this one. I deleted this one in only a few hours. Due to all the freemium. But I still have Wrasslin installed. I'm a true citizen of Slamdovia lol

Billy

9. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Not a good game at all. Deleted and reinstalled the first.

10. tirasoft

tirasoft New Member

Aug 28, 2016
    I am furious

Its the first time a game makes me so angry.

I did play a lot this game, its nice , i tried to build a strog player.

BUT

After a while , the developers hit me with very unpleasant suprises :
    1. They blocked the "Strenght" option to be upgraded with coins I did pay online
    2. Any gear , skin you wanna try , saying that will increase your , lets say strenght , after activation I saw sadly that other items like "Stamina", "health" and so are decreassed , without notice , without letting the player know that that will happen.

As a result, after a long time playing and strenghtening my player , I saw myself downgraded in a shitty way ....

Developers , I hardly retain myself not to say nasty worsds here , but you just take money from ppl and mock them afterwards . SHAME ON YOU

11. CookiesMcHotpants

CookiesMcHotpants New Member

Jan 26, 2017
    clown
    clown town
    I love this game and have been playing it for about a month or so now. There are some glitchy things about it yea, but its a free app... so really what do you expect? Ive managed to build a pretty dominating boxer through hard work, time and patience (the way it should be) and dont let little things like so called poor knockout animations get me down.

Anyways, I would love for you guys to check out my youtube where I will be posting A LOT of video game play for this game. youtube.com/topsecrettv

thanks!

https://youtu.be/3MspPJNATtc

12. Rafal_CM_VividGames

Nov 9, 2015
    CM @ Vivid Games
    Poland
    #52 Rafal_CM_VividGames, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    Haha, cool vid! Vivid Games here :)Feel free to post info about your channel at our wall: http://facebook.com/realboxing. Also, if you tweet and tag @vivid_games I can retweet to our fans.

There's still an update for the game coming, so some patching coming soon.