Universal Real Boxing 2 ROCKY (by Vivid Games S.A.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England

Cool! So it has kinda like a story mode now as well as a create a boxer/career.. Bit like the fight night games on console?

2. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang I am at work with no wifi :(

4. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Yo Adrian, this received an 8/10 on another site. Hopefully TA will review as well. I pity the fool!

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i still don't get why they can't make the impact and the strikes right. EA's UFC got it done much much better and was out almost a year ago. This feels like you are waving around two dummies with single articulated elbows, soft-punching each other with padded gloves. Was really looking forward to this, for the create-your-fighter..

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  7. Rafal_CM_VividGames

Nov 9, 2015
    CM @ Vivid Games
    Poland
    Good detective work, Touchy85!

It's getting live. We'll have official info once it's live everywhere.

Totally, it has a full-blown story mode in which you create your own boxer with our powerful fighter creator ;) Plus, there is the CREED career.

Well... it's our take how to create the best mobile boxing game :) It's full of content, got fully working online mode and remember we'll still add more features in the future!

8. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England

Great! :)

9. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    I dig it. Course I have gotten a lot of IAP's from testing so that helps. But I plan to install the update as soon as I get a chance to sit down in my own wifi. I never played the original. But pretty impressed with this new release. So I can't compare. I can say that it looks like Vivid is very tuned into updates and keeping their games feeling fresh from what I see. I'd definitely recommend this.

10. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I was in the beta, and I'd not recommend any sizeable amount of time invested into CREED. There is potential for real twitch-fighting here, and some high notes, but the game is also bogged down by freemium mechanics, strangely unpolished, and as a result of at least one of the above, a long, slow slog past soft paywalls and generic challenges.

And a note of warning: unless my version of the app is bugged (and was all through beta), the screenshots are heavily treated with post-effects. The game looks nowhere near as purdy on current-gen devices.

11. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Not just the screenshots.
    Same goes for the trailer by the looks of it.

12. l_23mer

l_23mer Member

May 27, 2012
    Yeah I played it for about five minutes and deleted it! Sadly this game is terrible! I can't say I didn't expect it! Real Boxing was great until it went free to play and added all the extra garbage! This game just added more gabage! This is anything but, Real Boxing! Congrats tho you managed to make the game even worse at least you are consistent!

13. Rafal_CM

Rafal_CM New Member

Nov 19, 2015
    CM @ Vivid Games
    Poland
  14. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I think the punches need some work, to me it feels like they have no weight to them.

15. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Personally, I love it but I can see where Amenbrother is coming from. Definitely 5 stars for me though.

16. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    More F2P trash. Fortunately I still have Figt a Night, the only premium boxing game for iOS. I'll stick to that!

17. neku233

neku233 Active Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Is there any way to reset your profile like you could in Real Boxing 1

18. Rafal_CM

Rafal_CM New Member

Nov 19, 2015
    CM @ Vivid Games
    Poland
    #38 Rafal_CM, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Not at the moment. But we've seen gamers requesting this functionality and we'll consider this.

As a workaround, you can try unlinking your FB profile, uninstalling the game, and then manually deleting the files from the device's memory/memory card (Real Boxing 2 folder).

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Just wondering if you all have any plans to make the punching have more of a impact or more weight behind them?

20. Aravon17

Aravon17 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2014
    I just wanted to fight, fight, fight, but all the training and hoop jumping is just too annoying. :(

Also wish their was a replay feature so you can watch your fights afterwards from different angels with some nice slow motion close ups.