Universal RC Plane 3 - Flight Sim

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by FrozenPepper, Dec 25, 2015.

1. FrozenPepper

FrozenPepper Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Happy to write that RC Plane 3 version 1.8 is available on the App Store bringing a ton of improvements and new content. Among the most important ones :

- Completely new GUI style and engine, smoother, more responsive and mostly easier for us to extend and adapt to future game modes and features.
    - New game mode "Air Show", get the best score in a series of stunts to perform with your RC Plane.
    - Huge improvements to multiplayer topped by the new possibility to join running matches.
    - Gliders !!! With thermal currents simulation, enjoy a glide in RC Plane 3 scenarios.
    - Much more...

Also very happy to write that RC Plane 3 was approved on steam greenlight some weeks ago, and we should be very close to a release on the platform. RC Plane 3 in-apps and multiplayer are completely multi-platform and thanks to online account system you will be able to transfer every progress on all your devices.

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Nice! I dig your games! Now this will be even better! Wanna check out the gliders! I'm not the best pilot, but I like trying to improve my skills! Thanks for the update!! #

3. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    Great thanks for your continued support bigrand1 !
    We have much more planned for coming months, for RC Plane 3 and new games, stay tuned :)

4. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    [​IMG]
    Happy to finally share the release date for RC Plane 3 Steam version !!!

Thanks to custom user system all your progress and unlocked content will transfer seamlessly across the platforms you prefer to play on.
    More info on our Facebook page

5. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    Bumping thread to let you know that "Complete Edition" of RC Plane 3, which unlocks all present and future purchasable content in game is on sale for a limited time.