RC Heli - Indoor Racing - (Sneak Peak)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FrozenPepper, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadweight

deadweight Well-Known Member

Just got lucky I guess. Thanks for the code! I've actually logged some time on RealFlight and XTR... so looking forward to checking it out. Will post feedback and review when done. :cool:

2. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Damn missed the code!!

3. adin

adin Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    New Mexico
    gah! that's *two* I've missed! :p

4. Cybinary

Cybinary Member

Jul 20, 2009
  5. ibow-wow

ibow-wow Member

Aug 20, 2009

I hope it gets released before my trip out tomorrow! I have a 4 hr plane ride, and would love to report back on this!

ibow-wow

6. Ethervision

Ethervision Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    It will be available tonight no later than 12M PST. You should be able to snag, no problem prior to your plane ride. We hope you enjoy.

7. beetle004

Mar 23, 2009
    Some more promo codes plz..

8. FrozenPepper

FrozenPepper Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    And another promo code available!
    First to post reply to thread quoting this message will receive a PM with promo code!

Good luck and good bye!

9. beetle004

Mar 23, 2009
    pls send me

10. ibow-wow

ibow-wow Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Darn 3g is too slow.

11. kapshin

kapshin Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    KC, MO
    #52 kapshin, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    Love the game so far, but price would be a condition on whether I recommend it. It has a race mode, tutorial and free fly mode. You can go to two levels of the house which is nicely modeled and the controls work very well it feels very similar to flying an RC Helicopter.

Overall I really like it but there isn't a ton of content so price should be a factor IMO.

EDIT: After seeing the pricing info it is worth it, the .99cent launch sale is a great deal!

12. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    Thanks for fair review!

About price : game will surely settle between 1.99$ and 2.99 (launch week-end sale for 0.99$).

13. DOG87

DOG87 Well-Known Member

Not many people buys games over 0,99$ on launch day unless the game gets great reviews or are recommend by other players. You should have an launch offer for 3-4 days then raise the price. This way you will get many sales on the first days and great reviews writen by people on the AppStore which will make you sell more games.

14. beetle004

Mar 23, 2009
    Just downloaded, installing it.reviews soon

15. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    We surely agree with you that's why we have a 3-4 days sale this week end, meaning that game from friday till monday(not sure if monday is included) will be only 0.99$.

16. DOG87

DOG87 Well-Known Member

Nice this will be a instant download because I love RC games. Now they just have to release a RC Car game and I will be in heaven.

17. beetle004

Mar 23, 2009
    Okay here's the first impression.....gfx are quite good.They are really good.controls however do take some getting used to_Only tried the default control so far.feel the left hand control is a bit too small.So far, i end up moving it either all the way up or all the way down.it's kinda difficult to hover using the left stick.maybe with a bit more practice i can do much better.The right stick helps to turn your heli left or right or move it forwards and backwards.Works pretty well.

haven't checked out the race mode yet but the free flight mode is quite fun.My view is it's a decent game for $1-2.

18. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    The App is 100% worth 2-3 bucks. For the $.99 you would be absolutely insane ,if you are interested in this sort of game, to miss it.

@kapshin: if you check out any of Frozen Pepper's previous games you'll see numerous, content intensive, updates. Also, FP takes into consideration user feedback. I find, myself that there is a complete game here and nicely put together.

Nice job FP, now if Arn or Hodapp take a look...:)

19. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    Great thanks rich_952000 !!

PROMO TIME !
    I'm going to give 1 promo code to first to reply to this thread quoting this post.

Good luck!