Ravensword: Shadowlands Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    The trolls cave are at the far left next to the Gobin castle just keep walking close to the wall and like you going bace west after you kill the gobins it will be on you right side going west keep on the wall and you see a cave they are kind of hard if you can't even beat the Gobin castle

2. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    That inpossiable because you must do main quest 22 and you need the mount to do it after tangle wood marsh you go to citadel of ror- Dan and in the crags is we're you get the quest that gives you it as you enter in mountain turn left and run up the hill and you see a guy there he give you a horn that summons the flying mount and tells you that you need to get 5 egg in nest in the hill sides he's test you stills before he tells gives you the stone or key to open the door. Have fun#

3. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    You find them in The Crangs after tangle wood marsh and citadel of Ror- Dan the have water mainly you have swin a lot till you get the quest to go back there and get guy to tell you the way to get the key stone and you get a flying mount from him

4. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    No close all you apps the game used a lot of process and ram power so if the phone can push it it will crash

5. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Quick equip the ruin of wind stone and use it to pull the block it walk to a 4th stone then touch the stone and you collect it the use the wind again and move blocks to get you in the next room you kill some enemy's what ever and then you see a box on the left side of the wall use it with the wind stone to put on a block at the front door that you came from the big door in front of you will open to go to the next room. Note best way to do this part quick equip the ruin of ice and a bow gun or any long range weapon because you have about 5 mins of non stop enemy's coming form all end at you so you can freeze then and hit then away from you wild you run around when done a snake come out of the will with a raven stone I can really remember but some important stone or something you will need to move on to you next quest

6. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    No you don't but yes the best way is to do the main quest I enter place that was lock out of by jump up on hill a finding my way throw gam bugs lol I away save before doe by the time I start back doing main quest I get about 4 completes as it was given because I already had the items lol

7. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Lol pretty net orrr lol

8. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    You have to just sell it

9. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Ok so I working on it and find out that it not a bug after you enter the cave go and kill the giant ape in front of you then after you kill it walk to the end of the cave and you see the guys bones on the ground then click on it and you get gold the book and a sword with and bow that bow is the strongest bow in the game you can get it in the dark elf cave also the Elf use it

10. Hikaritokage

Hikaritokage Active Member

Dec 25, 2012
    How do I fight the final demon guy, I'm in the shadowlands and have been walking around forever and ever found a spot I just fall through the map. Is there something I'm supposed to do to make him appear or some place I need to go?

11. Hikaritokage

Hikaritokage Active Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Really strange stuff there near the end.... I ended up jumping nonstop off the side of a slant to get to this chest which had nothing but 30 hold in it.... So them I started jumping off another slant to the top of one of those pillars and just dropped down onto the boss platform... Highly doubt I did that right

12. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Noob question guys, is there any special technique to killing the serpent boss in the citadel? I can't seem to damage him.

13. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
  14. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    nani?

15. Rychiar

Rychiar Member

Apr 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    Waterbury, CT
    Help! No way back to the heronmar tunnels. Where'd the girl go?

SO i killed some elves and got the elven armor and then left the heronmar tunnels and warped back to aven using the map to sell bows and my old armor... then i went back to the came to find marissa and she's not there and i have no idea where the tunnels are located so i can't go anywhere at all:confused:

16. acejenny07

acejenny07 New Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Pleaee help im stucked at loading screen when in try to enter north gate near the tower, im about to do archmage 1st quest. Is there any quest before this? Or what i missed?
    And where can we have lockpin?

17. acejenny07

acejenny07 New Member

Mar 27, 2013
    I have fixed the problem, i downloaded other link for obb file now it works!:p

18. Mantis

Mantis Active Member

May 12, 2009
    I'm stuck here, too.
    Any advice?

19. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Need help leaving Ice Giant's lair. Just killled the Ice giant boss, got the 1st ravenstone. Now i'm stuck. Room after him is a dead end, i can't retrace my steps because rocks block my path at the bridge surrounded by water. Fast travel doesn't work. Please help guys. Or is this a gamebreaking bug?

20. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    you have the rune of fire yes? just melt the rocks.