iPhone Ravens Path: Tactical Action RPG ( by Evil Villain Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Repulsa, May 12, 2020.

1. MoochDude

MoochDude Member

May 26, 2020
    Raven's Path combined factors of RPG and Tower Defense. As RPG, you can earn different characters with skills and equipments. In combat, you set your characters to defend enemies like Tower Defense game. However you can move your characters around to suit the situation.

2. Evil Villain Games

May 15, 2020
    Male
    I just want to mention the discord for anyone who is still interested in talking about the game. We will also return to this forum to announce things. The end game update is coming along!
    https://discord.gg/CtuNM2J

3. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I haven’t played in a while since my setup became powerful enough to a point I can just hit start and do nearly nothing to beat a mission.

It maybe better to limit the number of names units, or make them unique within a mission.
    Anyways looking forward to the expansion.

4. Evil Villain Games

May 15, 2020
    Male
    That makes sense. Several players are reporting similar things. I think this new update will give you the challenge you are looking for. I'm looking forward to hearing how far everyone gets and what strategies get used to get further. The end game update is on track for early July. There will be updates to come after this one too but this should provide a good amount of extra difficulty and fun.

5. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    By the way you might want to rebalance some legendary weapons. For example, the Excalibur’s damage looks nice, but it’s penalties makes the weapon par with purples. I use it only to buff other weapons.

6. Evil Villain Games

May 15, 2020
    Male
    #46 Evil Villain Games, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    Hmm I'll look into adjusting them a bit. I think excalibur and the plague mask are the only ones that may need some adjustment, I've seen some people using the lighting spear even though it has a health de buff. Our intention with some of those was to have you use the Blacksmith though. We want there to be a very good reason to use it like negating a legendary's negative stat buffs. I think the only regrettable part of that is you end up with a mythic that is more powerful than a legendary after you have crafted it in the blacksmith. Anyway I'll take another look at them. It would be nice to end up with an excalibur in your unit's inventory instead of a Zweihander with the attack of an excalibur. I would also like to make that decision more difficult. I could see bringing the accuracy de-buff on Excalibur down. Or perhaps bringing the critical damage up to give it better synergy in certain configurations.

7. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I do use the lightening spear myself as well.

Attached are my setup, lightening spear stats, and the Lancelot’s stats.

As you can see I have a wall of Richards up front. Wallace is at the center only because I haven’t found another Richard with a equipment slot combination that I prefer. Wulver is at the far left due to his self sustainability from the special’s passive.

Clergyman is equipped with a Crone’s Favor to heal 2 Richard abs Wallace, and Wallace is equipped with a Dual vitalization ring to heal the Richard on his left. Combined with the passive from Richards, I don’t have to manage my frontlines at all.

Banshee is at the far bottom to lure catapult shots, since catapult seems to aim at the furthest unit.

Attached Files:

8. Evil Villain Games

May 15, 2020
    Male
    Very cool! I'm also running a couple wulvers myself in my current army. That lightening spear is huge! Lancelot must be pretty satisfying with that on him. I did end up rebalancing Excalibur btw you were right it really didn't stand that well on it's own. It has more potential synergy now and less negatives. That will be included in the end game update.

Jstorm likes this.
  9. Evil Villain Games

May 15, 2020
    Male
    Hey everybody! The End game update is out!

This is update 1.1.0, and our biggest update so far. It adds 13 new levels with endlessly increasing difficulty at the end of the game. You can go to the android or apple stores to force download the update if you haven't already gotten an auto update. While you are there please drop us a review it really helps us out. https://evilvillaingames.com/ravens-path

The full change log for the update can be found here. https://evilvillaingames.com/ravenspathdevlog

Thank you everyone for playing and giving us feedback. We really appreciate the support!

Jstorm and stubbieoz like this.
  10. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Just an FYI: an update just went out that makes this game %100 entirely free, with no adds whatsoever. It’s a total steal. Get it.