Universal RAVENMARK: Mercenaries - (by Witching Hour Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 21, 2013.

1. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    Never even noticed the color differences lol. Still would prefer difference in their physical appearance.

Nettlesong is always a good bet. Sin Incognis is considered a bit underwhelming for its cost, but it's really up to your preference. Blacksteel Bastion is a good bet if you wanna stick to Soltran.

2. Crumston

Crumston Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Junior Producer
    Singapore
    Ah! Don't exaggerate dude, I barely scraped through XD Yeah, but we'll see how this match turns out first. :)

Fully agreed! Hear that Tebius! Yeah, we're looking into it, hahaha :)

Cheers,
    Khai

3. Tebius

Tebius Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Creative Lead//Witching Hour Studios
    They have Cainlaw.

4. Crumston

Jan 15, 2013
    Junior Producer
    Singapore
    XD lol

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    How can I reset my account?

6. Crumston

Jan 15, 2013
    Junior Producer
    Singapore
    There's no way to reset an account. You can however reset your commander spec for lodestones. What is it that you seek to reset?

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Because my younger brother uses my ipad to play the game, and I can't read tutorial. But I like the game when I see the screenshot. So I like to play the game at beginning.

8. markb50k

markb50k Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Hey ChocoVanilla,

You mentioned that you are able to get favour for all factions. Can you please expand on that strategy?

I'm guessing that you dont do all the contracts? Or only pick specific ones? Please elaborate :)

9. Crumston

Jan 15, 2013
    Junior Producer
    Singapore
    I'll send you a PM in a bit dude :)

10. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Anyone like to play? My commander name is Rich. Also I bought Deepwood Campaign originally but never got the unique army :/

11. ChocoVanilla

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    You don't really have to do anything different to get positive favor with every faction. Whenever you complete a contract you should always gain more positive favor with one nation than negative favor with another. It helps a lot if you also have the Commander Trait Affable Nature, which gives you an extra favor per contract. I do every contract every day and I'm currently ~50 favor with every major faction and almost 70 with the Minor nations. It's more of a forward-looking goal because for a couple days you're not going to notice any immediate results, but just work towards doing contracts every day and you'll be fine.

Make sure you use the same account in Mercs that you used when you purchased Deepwood. You could also PM one of the WHS guys. Send me a challenge if you want to scrim. :)

12. markb50k

markb50k Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Also, although this is probably obvious, COMPLETING Deepwood is required to get the brigade, not just purchasing it.

13. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Just noticed this myself; even double checked I had the email receipt in case my memory was playing tricks on me.

14. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Not obvious at in any way; in fact, if this is the case, it's the opposite of obvious.

So, when the release notes *explicitly* state for the first six bonus brigades that they are awarded for *completion* but that Lost Boars brigade is awarded for *purchase*, if completion is indeed required, that is not an obvious requirement at all since the notes imply the precise opposite.

15. ChocoVanilla

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    This lol.

16. Tebius

Tebius Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Creative Lead//Witching Hour Studios
    If you bought the Deepwood Dragoons IAP when it was available in the premium version of SOE, the Lost Boars should be on your roster. If not, drop us a mail at feedback(a)witching-hour.net and we'll sort it out for you. =)

Completion not required! That would reward you Mudder's Bane.

17. breender

breender Active Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Is there any way to save the game codex in PDF or word format? I really like to print it out to read.

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your help, Crustom. I'm waiting for it. :)

19. ChocoVanilla

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the info in the codex is on the Ravenmark wiki.

20. breender

breender Active Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Wiki of Ravenmark: Mercenaries is still under construction, Since lelement's stat. and skill are different between Mercenaries and SOE, I really like to have a printable version.