Universal Random Heroes 3 (by Ravenous Games Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Now we need another things than sequels from Ravenous !

2. ramassnek

ramassnek Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Hair dresser
    Bermingham
    Leveling up

Leveling up and improving is not shown in the trailer but definitely seems to be a key component of addicitivty in this game experience. I look forward to test it soon.

3. Rocka

Rocka Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Sooooooo.....
    I passed on the first one 'cause it didn't seemed finished to me. But then Random Heroes 2 came out and well, that looked like the full version of the first one! So i played a couple of times but then i had to change devices...I really forgot about it, or just wasn't in the mood to re-downloaded it and play it sooooooo that brings us to RH3. I noticed that it's JUST like 2 except for the timer thingy so i'm recurring to you fellas for some advice:

Question: What would you guys say? Should i "bother" to play 2 first? Or just i just skip that and just play Random Heroes 3?

4. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Do upgrades in RH3 require hidden skulls and coins, like in RH2, or just require coins like RH1?
    I absolutely hated the skull requirement in 2. I shouldn't have to find coins and hidden objects in a level just to upgrade my weapon. This goes against the way I play these sorts of games.
    I go through them, and then go back to find the hidden objects, and worry about 100% completion after I've finished the game.

RH2 made this style of gameplay impossible, and really turned me away from the series I had loved before this new requirement.

5. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Skulls and coins are needed. You can buy skulls with coins, though.

6. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    I purchased this game when it first came out, now under my same account it wants me to pay for it again? I even looked in the purchased area and it's not there either. Anybody got any ideas why this could of happened?

7. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    This is now free.

8. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013
    I farmed gold by killing the 1st boss over and over. If you have a good weapon it goes pretty quickly. Jump back to the level select menu right after grabbing the gold, if you wait it will put you in the next world and that's extra menu screens you have to go through to get back to farming the boss. Do this before you beat the game, as bosses don't give much gold after beating the game. The Viking and King don't seem to effect the amount of coins from the boss.

Here's some elaboration on some of the heroes.
    The zombie is immune to the basic zombie enemy (the 1st enemy you see in the game). When touching an enemy you have a chance (seems below 50%) to turn that enemy into a basic zombie instead of taking damage.
    Dinosaur eggs have random loot (coins, medkit, skull).
    Knight activates his shield with C button (reset controls if you don't see it). When using shield you are immune to all damage but cannot move or shoot.