Universal Raid Manager (by Next Phase)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Nov 2, 2019.

1. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Don’t usually like idle games but this looked kinda cool. Took a little time to understand the controls but I’m liking it.

Only thing I don’t get is game saving. I quit a game and thought it would start me over where I left off. But when I started it was back to 1-1. Is there any way to save?

2. Hey Anthony, I think it auto-saves, but always begins on 1-1.
    At least, it happens to me too. But I know it's saved because the money I've earned on the game appears on the save state screen, when launching the app.

3. Mallous

Mallous New Member

May 16, 2021
    Male
    I know its a bit old/late. But man i live this game. I have seen the in app perchases but serously they are not needed. You get 100 diamonds per first time clear per stage. Normally there are 8 stages per dungoun. 6 or seven dungouns per world level. I have thousands of diamonds and never onve felt the need to use them. You can use them to increse the star rating if your heros but not needed. You have to earn the heros first then you can just upgrade them. Simple yet rewarding. I would like to a few better decribed tool tips on why you should upgrade the skills and passive traits but anyone that has ever played an RPG should know this. I really do this the developer is on to something here. I would gladly pay for a sequal to this game. Here i am 9 wekks later still playing to try and push my levels.

4. Mallous

Mallous New Member

May 16, 2021
    Male
    Also to the comment about saving yes and you can set your respawn point to your not set all the wat back.