Ragdoll Blaster 3: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Phantom X, Feb 8, 2012.

1. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    I've gotten it both ways. When it pushes it the doll will eventually go high for the target and nickel?

2. Bob Murphy

Bob Murphy Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    I finally got it and the nickel with a push from the bottom.

3. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Nothing short of Spectacular Bill.
    Didn't think anyone would get tunnels in 1. Wow!
    Wendy

4. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Miracle on Ice

Awesome work from the most relentless doller I know! Now can someone find a spot on the iPad...

5. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Another Miracle on the Ice

Level 1 Tunnels: 1 Doll - 13,307 (with the nickel)

6. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    nIce one

I can only handle about 5 minutes of the monotony of shooting this one. Still looking for a lottery win on fallout and a lucrative 3 on exploding magnets, beyond that I think I'm in hibernation mode until more content comes along. Pleasure dolling with you fine folks again. Happy christmahanakwanzakah to you all!

7. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Quitters!:confused:

8. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    Finally!!

Tunnels in 1...iPad style. Yep, nickel too. I don't wish this on anyone. I'll post the location soon ;) 52 dolls total. 264,516k.

Attached Files:

9. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Unreal X. I tried for a few hours on a long plane ride with no success. Great job!!!

10. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    Merry X-mas

Not sure if the party is completely dead yet, but as promised here is the iPad aim for Tunnels 1. Happy holidays and happy dolling :)

Attached Files:

11. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Thanks X !
    I need the #1 in 1. Just noticed it was "hockyguy" also, wonder if the hockey stick acts like a hook to swing right?
    Still cannot figure how a nickel is gotten as well. You guys are Masters of the universe. Very tricky stuff.
    Happy Christmas & Holidays to all!
    Wendy

12. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    #1412 BillT, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    The doll follows the ice cube off the top ledge. To get the nickel the cube needs to land in its gap at an angle. Both of us got it with the doll going into a handstand as it slides over the drop-off near the target. It lands on the angled block with his legs apart doing the splits. He slides in the splits position off the angled cube, getting the nickel, and then towards the gap in front of the target. It flops over to the target side.

13. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Hi Bill,
    I was afraid of that. The ice cube in the diamond-angle thing only happens about once in 20 +shots or so.
    You are so tenacious! I did get the 1, but no nickels.
    This was such a fun level. Hoping for more!
    Wendy

14. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    #1414 BillT, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    Anyone want to join the Fallout in 1 Club?

[​IMG]

I have been shooting for at least 6-8 hours a day for the last week or more. I found only one way that I knew would work was the way I got it. The doll hits the upper left corner of the high ice block, falls down on the wood block next to the target, then it bounces high to the upper wood box. Then you need it to drop on the lower wood box and bounce left. By then the box next to the target has burned away. If you aim at the back left corner of the upper ice block the doll will do a perfect backflip and land on the corner of the wood box below. A tiny bit above or below that corner will have the doll either over rotate or under rotate. When you find the sweet spot you can get the high bounce more frequently. 99.9% of the time the bounces don't go your way.

15. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #1415 Foxtail2010, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    Hey Bill, I'm back. December was crazy busy. Congrats on Tunnels in 1 everybody! Wow what a find! I'm working on it, hoping for a lucky drop within the first 5 minutes of course.

Ok just saw your new post, Bill. Congrats again! That's another I never thought possible. 6-8 hrs a day, huh? Ugh. Ok I'll give it a go.
    But that's iPhone, Santa didn't deliver a new iPad?

16. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    For your viewing pleasure!

[​IMG]

17. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Ha

Woohoo! That's some crazy bouncing! Don't remember another level with so much 1 doll bounce.

18. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Congrats Bill, that is the Most Astounding 1-shot I ever did see...
    Wow!
    Wendy:eek:

19. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Thank you. It reminded me of Launch Tower in 3 in Patchwork Plains. In that one you have 3 shots that have to each do something specific for the whole thing to work. This one requires the one doll to do 3 specific things.

20. Cowboy.Henk

Cowboy.Henk Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    NL
    Amazing footage