Ragdoll Blaster 2: Tips, Hints and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rtxtreme, Mar 1, 2010.

1. johnstone610

johnstone610 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2010
    can someone please send me a sreen shot of breakthrough aim!

2. sawusawme

sawusawme Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Bermuda Triangle
    ah,i only have one day off....:(

3. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Pmpm

Hi can one of you fine guys verify the method for PMPM ?

Is it to get a dolly in the bottom left ice opening/slot and wait a while?
    That's all I can come up with now after 200 hrs on it. I'm completely buggered ! Got some good room scores but that one is kill in me slowly...lol:confused::confused:
    Thanx
    Wendy

My plus+ I'd is wendykingston

4. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Pmpm

First shot, hit the right button, activating the gravitational pull. Second shot, aim left and below the cannon. The gravitational pull will propel the doll through the gap between the ice and the brown wall, if you aim correctly. The doll will come out the other side and get pulled up into the target. If the doll doesn't get its head into the gap, reset and shoot again.

Good luck.
    PS. Check out the RB2 HD thread. More clues for the HD levels there.

5. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Is there a wait after the girl goes in there head first? Or should it happen right when it hits. Thanks for the reply, I'm honored. I'm completely addicted to rb2 by the way.my friends think I'm nuts!lol..

6. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Wow! It worked, thanks doc!

7. johnstone610

Mar 31, 2010
    JG

After over a year of trying and tens of thousands of resets I finally got it. YES!

8. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Jail Guard

Grats Johnny, way to stick with it.

9. johnstone610

Mar 31, 2010
    thanks fox. Now time to get into top 25. if anyone has any tips on HVAC control, Teleblocks, return of flex, son of flex, or big wheel it would be greatly appreciated!

10. tnek

tnek New Member

May 12, 2010
    HVAC is a shot right and bounce/ricochet off nearest wall getting head stuck in beam. Then pray he wiggles left. Don't know about the others. Teleblocks has been killing me.

11. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Teleblocks

Me too... still trying to get Tele2 (B.15). I got it on HD, but not so easy on teensie screened phone. Knock down upper tele, lands on doll, crawls/carries tele to below the target (10 min), ricochet doll off left peg (where tele was resting) into tele on ledge -- to hit the target. Oh and homey left for max power shot.

12. tnek

tnek New Member

May 12, 2010
    Thanks Foxtail! I can now stop my other method attempts. None of which worked. I remembered reading about putting tape on the screen for the second shot, but haven't resorted to that yet. Maybe I'll start with a Sharpie marker LOL

13. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    RoF (B.6)

RoF6: not sure its possible other than on a pad. At reset, when the cannon stalk curves in a bit on itself, fire 3x fast LR, immediately when other cannon engages fire 2 LR to hop the stalk over the bail. It must stand on end briefly and be left side of the bail to be close enough for the target shot. This is a disappearing doll level, but I got it as the stalk fell forward after the shot. If the stalk falls all the way down dolly's probably disappeared. Aim is above and left of the cannon but not all the way top screen.

14. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Tele2

Yeah good luck with that. :) The aimspot is kinda unstable. I've been using a stylus for perfected aim but still no go. Eek.

15. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    So1

Just wondering if anyone here has space oddity in 1?
    I can see how it would be done. Insanely hard!

16. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #3276 Foxtail2010, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
    SO

Only 2 people have it in LD (dsage & sjm), and as far as I know no one has it in HD. I've spent too much of my life on that one. How do you think it goes?

17. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Two ways I can see it happening.
    1. Shoot the dolly at the 9 oclock side of the target ring so that ring moves to the star eater while having the dolly jam up against the wall near entrance. Star eater should eat all protection balls. After a wait, the cannon or just time will finally send dolly to star eater
    Or,
    Shoot dolly to 9 o'clock side (repeatedly!)until star eater gets the ring first & then dolly hits. Tried this for a while & it gets very close to working.
    Got the 1st idea when it happened to me once- doll stuck on the wall while star ring got eaten, then doll finally got vacuumed thru to target. I was just a bit too fast & dolly got sucked in b4 ring was eaten up. That's all I got for doin it in 1.

18. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Springboards

I noticed on the score page here that springboards has been done in 2?
    Is that for real? Is it thru the double-wood panels somewhere?
    Hows it done in 2 shots. I'm trying to get under 380 total if I can. I'm stuck on 395. Some of the scores u guys have are just unbelievable.
    Hopefully I can be the first Wendy in the top 10 .can't stop trying until I do.

19. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    #3279 BillT, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
    You shoot softly up and then aim down in the lower left corner. A fluke shot will propel the first doll's leg through the floor and it will hit the target after a million tries or so.

20. Icemaker

Feb 24, 2011
    Thanks Bill, I can get a leg thru bout 3 out of 10 shots.
    The leg that goes thru never seems long enough to reach target.
    Maybe I should shoot 2nd shot a lot harder?Wendykingston