Ragdoll Blaster 2 HD: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Phantom X, Oct 30, 2010.

1. qambler

qambler Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Göteborg, Sweden
    I'm starting to realize that I was really lucky with UTS and LW, since I only needed a few hundred at most. I guess I should try my luck more on MC, but that is such a boring level...

2. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #102 Foxtail2010, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    There there X man, feel better now? Amazing what a good rant will do for you, especially when it produces a shave. I predict something good will come of it.

SR4 miss? Eek! Don't think a rant will help that one. What happened?

3. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    This happened :eek:

Also, here's an IB fail for ya.

Attached Files:

• SR.jpg
      SR.jpg
      File size:
      197.6 KB
      Views:
    • IB.jpg
      IB.jpg
      File size:
      295.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    #104 Idoctor, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
    Ouch, X! Lazy doll on IB. Mine never even started crawling. That one looked like a world class teaser.

I got a couple of heartache screencaps too. As soon as I get my iPad out of dominoter mode, I'll post them.

5. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    In error

Ok Bill I got a look at X's IB shot and realized this: there is no ice on the top floor of Ice Blocked. Ice blocks yes, but no ice floor. Sorry for causing confusion. And for the record, I did IB1 from the top floor.

6. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    X's pain

Wow. I had dolls on that bottom floor (IB) but they never crawled.

And your SR screenshot-- omg. How did so many roe end up there? Sorry but it's a funny pic -- if only it hadn't been a fail. Yikes!

7. qambler

Mar 13, 2010
    Göteborg, Sweden
    iTunes 10.1

I think iOS 4.2 is being released very soon, since iTunes 10.1 has just been released - preparing for iOS 4.2! :)

8. richfaille

richfaille Member

Aug 27, 2010
    sales
    ATL
    Finally got my UtS2 2nd try this am...I was just about to reach my limit after another thousand resets and 2 more lefties on MG...now just 200 shaves or so to go...:mad: why did I ever start this

9. qambler

Mar 13, 2010
    Göteborg, Sweden
    Proton in 26!

I got IB in 1 using the lower ice! :)

Attached Files:

10. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    IB1 lower floor

Cool! Congratulations! I still think that's the harder way but nice to see it can be done. And big grats on getting to 26 first! I wasted a whole day on 4C. Grrr.

11. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I know what posting this makes me, or anyway makes me sound like....but:

I came into this thread looking for some solutions, some cool scores, some enlightenment about certain levels...some breaking of my assumptions about other levels...

But with all the level acronyms being used, it's too confusing (or too much work) to figure out. Gah!

Shame we (myself included, too often) feel the need to shave off those precious fractions of a second obfuscating something that's mean to clarify....

:p

12. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    I would start with the Ragdoll Blaster 2 low-def thread. All the old levels are discussed with screencaps etc.. See the first post for a link.

This thread primarily focuses on the 2 HD only rooms.

13. Idoctor

Aug 13, 2010
    Ditto what Phantom said. I came late to the game and read the low def thread like a book. It helped shave hundreds of dolls off my score. Skip the part in the middle where they talk about mixed drinks! The Best Scores list on the first page of the post is very helpful in knowing what is possible. Enjoy!

14. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Unobfuscation

Sure, there's a lot of vets here and though some of us can be long winded on occasion, we do like to abbreviate our minutia, that being said if ya got a question just ask it, we're a pretty good bunch except for... well you know ... that guy but otherwise we all are awesome helpful humans who will never ever mock you unless you're a lying cheater who likes to use run-on sentences and bad grammar and the like so anyway I'm sure I had a point when I started this oh well next time

PS skip the mixed drinks section - that's some funny shit io

15. Idoctor

Aug 13, 2010
    Almost...

Here are some of my near misses. The last one on ALW was the most painful of all. Could not believe that doll balanced on its head. Took another thousand resets to finally get the 3.

Thanks to Q for providing an easy solution to IB1.

Attached Files:

16. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Ahh...! It's all making more sense, now. Thanks, PhX. Much appreciated.

So many of the TA peeps ARE cool, chill, easy to ask things of. It's funny, tho, how many of the more popular games (or ones that you can totally geek out on for a long time) end up with their own little cliques attached to their respective threads.

Not much different from other forums, I guess. But pretty darn pronounced around here!

Anyway, thanks again~!

17. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    LW doll on head -- me too!! :eek: Just had to reset after waiting to see if... naaah. That's the second time I put a doll thru. Boohoo.

18. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    #118 Phantom X, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    MC

MC you will be mine today!!

19. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #119 Foxtail2010, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    No title

You go PhX!
    Deadclown, like your name. You got any good q's for us? And don't skip the mixed drink section, good stuff there.

20. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    In defense

Dear deadclown,
    This is not an exclusive thread group (clique) that hangs here. I think we've tried hard to be inclusive and open. We've encouraged and cheered on any new arrivals to the thread, you too. Please anyone else reading this that feels left out: Don't! Jump in and ask questions, we're nice, we always help. There's no conspiracy to obfuscate, it's just what seems to happen in 300+ pages of discussion. We're talking back and forth. Language evolves. C'mon, the level acronyms aren't that hard to understand if you've played thru the game.

Hey I just hit 400 posts.