Ragdoll Blaster 2 HD: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Phantom X, Oct 30, 2010.

1. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    What about Cross-Eyed? If that little support at the bottom falls over the barrier above the target goes away. Has anybody let that one sit for a while?

2. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    X man is correct. I like Bill's idea on cross eyed. Anyone leave that on overnight yet?

3. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    I let it sit 4 hrs one night and nothing.

4. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    #84 Frizzler, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    I let it sit for 16 minutes and thought, I bet Bill lets this one sit overnight and haven't thought about it since.

As for 4C I think if it goes it'll be a hard shot turning the thingy followed by an athletic angry crawler with enough piss and vigor to squeeze through the 3rd cylinder and go for the money.

5. qambler

qambler Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Göteborg, Sweden
    I'm back!

Hello everyone! I’m sorry I have not been that active the last couple of months, but moving from GMT-8 to GMT+1, starting a new job, and renovating the apartment substantially reduce the available time to play RB…

I had big problems with my iPad after installing RB 2 version 1.3. It basically restarted by itself every 3 min or so (even if I was not playing RB). I had to restore it several times and finally got a stable version after starting from scratch (not restoring). Now it works fine and RB 2 HD also works fine.

Anyway, I have just finished the Proton room in 27. I don’t agree that Under the Sea (less than 100 resets) and A Light Warmup should be marked in red (or maybe I was just very lucky to get them without too many resets?).

I also played through most of the old levels (without putting in too much time on the harder ones). So far I have only found that Totter gives a lower score in HD. Has anyone else found any other level with lower score in the HD version?

I don’t agree that Breakthrough and Quintesson should be in red. Breakthrough in 1 was not harder in HD and Quintesson in 2 is still quite easy. I have done Quintesson several times in 2 on my iPhone and with the HD version it took maybe 30 min or less to get it 2 (see screenshot below). Quintesson is by far my favorite level! :)

However, you guys have some really good scores in the Electron room! I’m still behind on a few of the published possible scores.

Attached Files:

6. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    Welcome back, Q! I was wondering what happened to you!

7. richfaille

richfaille Member

Aug 27, 2010
    sales
    ATL
    UtS; US

Q - I'm still pretty new here and I'm amazed. I estimate I've got over 1000 maybe even 1500 resets each for UtS and US - no dice. Can't get MG to fall right, etc etc. If it wasn't my wife's iPad it would be dead :mad:

8. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Yes, welcome back q. I am well over 1000 resets on UTS, had a "this is it!" moment last night with a bouncy doll, but alas "it" was not "it" LW is getting pretty high up there in the old bean counter too. On a positive note MG fell in 1 yesterday and in only a few hrs. Good to have the shave but not having seen it, I felt less than satisfied, must hear brrrrring! Jonesin for it.

Feel free to doll about the cabin

9. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Mega Grinder

After resets after 30 hours each and several 9 hour falls to the left I had a miracle happen. I set it up with the doll above the target, and the wheel fell right in 5 minutes. I've heard all of you say 9 hours and up but has anyone had it fall in a few minutes?

10. Idoctor

Aug 13, 2010
    Good for you, Bill! I think it is all luck, liking building momentum on SR. Now if you can find a way for my doll to push the domino faster, I'll be amazed! Not sure if he is on the 48 or 72 hour plan, but it'll be a while before I take a shot.

11. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    When I had the 48 hour Dominoter the doll was on his back with his legs crossed and his arms behind his head like he was sunbathing. When he was in the starting blocks crouch it was the 72 hour trip.

12. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Wheel n me

Finally, a few days back, the wheel fell right in under 6 hours,, but I was asleep so missed it. It never went left in maybe 10 nights of setups. Good to have it done, but not very satisfying as shaves go.

Hey nice to see you back q!

13. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #93 Foxtail2010, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    Proton 26

Proton will definitely be 26, as soon as I can get LW3. I missed the last shot (Doh!) a week ago. However I got IB1 yesterday. Top ice. Not difficult really.

14. qambler

qambler Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Göteborg, Sweden
    #94 qambler, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    Congratulations to IB1! Yes, I recommend to practise the two last shots in ALW! :)

My wheel fell right after a few hours (waking me up), but after many nights of trying. I'm glad iOS will be released soon so we get multitasking!

15. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Yes! Can't wait for os4! Tough to switch between devices and remember that pad can't multitask.
    I do think Proton will go lower than 26.
    LW--'yeah I practiced the last two shots. But there's practicing and then there's PRACTICING. Apparently I went with the lite version. I won't go astray next time, if I ever get another chance. Second attempt is killing me.
    X how's the mine ride going?

16. Idoctor

Aug 13, 2010
    Congrats Fox!

Good to hear IB1 is possible. Top ice, eh? I was hoping for a right crawler on the bottom ice. Got one to hold with feet right, but it didn't crawl.

Sort of good news. Dominoter is looking to be a 36 hour crawl or so now. Doll on its back, knees bent, hands down.

17. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    You say top ice. Are you talking about 4 Cylinder? What do you mean by top ice? I've been playing Ice Blocked for days and something always seems to come up to wreck it.

18. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Ice Blocked top ice

Well,, I mean the top ice in Ice Blocked as opposed to the bottom ice of the same. I sent a doll thru there and it was squished twice by a block then by the wall but still managed to wriggle it's way rightward. Must have been a determined dolly.

19. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    How's the mine ride you ask? It sucks!!!! I HATE levels like this. Pure luck, and apparently I'm tapped out. I've put in ~2000 resets now (45s each) with only 2 jumpers, both of which flipped over :mad:

LW appears to be more of the same...mostly luck. Haven't had one fall through yet.

Oh and I missed my first (only?) chance at SR4...grrrr.

20. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Got UTS 2 in only a couple thousand resets, looks like lightswitch is gonna be another several thousand, yay happy lucky dollin everyone