Universal Radiation Island (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Pine trees...nice one..

2. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Just discovered a good way to get to a new island. Rather than try to kill the zombies in the middle island, I took the canoe and followed the coast closely around the middle - the zombies don't trouble you at all.

Cutting directly across from one island to another in the canoe doesn't work- you get sent back to where you set off from.

3. matrixhunter

matrixhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    When will there be a fix for this?

4. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Yeah agreed this is a defo problem, I can pinpoint buried cases no probs on island 1, but on Island 2 I'm just digging up dirt.

5. ioscody

ioscody Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Please update for iphone 6 plus 1080p res. And also there's a bug where the sounds goes off on the loading screen and then there's no sounds after that. Please fix. (iphone 6 plus ios 8.2)

6. KILLA MIKE2002

KILLA MIKE2002 New Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Hey dev/devs do you have a way to move storage chests or beds around?

It would be really cool because I'm having storage problems and I can only fit 3 chests to where it looks not messy.If this is already an option plz reply telling me how I can do that thanks and great game:)

7. hylang

hylang Member

Jan 23, 2015
    This is a hard game
    I hope dev can be nice for the player that just need relax

8. justplainjay

justplainjay Well-Known Member

There's a setting just for you my friend

9. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    More like entire gamemode haha

10. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I'm annoyed by the constant growling sound in the background even when there isn't a dangerous animal near. Is it my tummy grumbling or something? Ruins the serenity of the game!

11. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    I'm worried about the constant growling sound in the background aslo... Even when im not playing the game.

12. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Which is the first island here? Top left, top right, or bottom?

I really need a machine gun to finish this.

13. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    Just finished this. Took 34 hours.

Fantastic game with great atmosphere.

Far easier with a machine gun!!

14. GamerGrrl

GamerGrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Any idea on when the housing update will be released??

15. fili_1982

fili_1982 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Programmer
    Romania
    We're working on it. It's quite big, so we don't have a clear release date. So the answer is "as soon as it's ready" :)

16. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    #856 Eoghann, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Anyone got any info on a white radiation cloud that chases you? That thing is brutal! I had brand new armor and a radiation suit and broke it all in seconds!

Is there a strategy to that besides running like a bat out of hell? Kind of annoying coz every time I try to go into the rightmost army base on the left island I get greeted by it, thwarting my plans.

Also I wish the day/night cycles were longer because night time fighting is such a chore. Or at the very least allow the torch to be carried in your left hand and a handgun on the right because all the switching around between torch/weapon is ridiculous. Or a flashlight attached to your shoulder. And you craft the batteries. It would encourage people to fight during the night.

Coz usually come night time it's time to pack up and head for a hut.

17. Juquavex

Juquavex Member

Apr 6, 2015
    San Diego, California
    Serious glitch going on.

(Survival mode) I left the first island and went to the middle completely unaware of the difficulties there and so i died. Fine. I will just try to get my loot back. I search the area it says i died at for a few in game days and coulnt find anything. Well. I usually put the good items in a chest. But because of how easy it is to just find all your loot back i didnt.. So i just lost a lot of good items. Second, i go back to the first island to grab an extra MG, food, katanas, etc.. Come to find out all my bag spaces have cleared back to one bar, and all my chests have disappeared. Any way to fix this? Or do i just give up on all the time i spent..?

18. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    That's strange. I didn't get that. When I died, I purely lost the weapon I was using at the time - which was a pain if I only had one as I had to go find it.

19. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I think you might have put it on hardcore mode by accident or something...otherwise I dunno :/

20. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    you guys should make an officially announcement about the release of Mac App Store of Radiation island and i am glad its out !!! Radiation Island - https://macappsto.re/hk/DUbd5.m