Universal Radiation Island (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Digging up almost all the chests on the first island and raiding chests. In all the abandoned towns. There are caches of good stuff all over that first island.

2. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Best loot on the first island is in and on the shipwreck to the north-east. Its the destroyed ship from the intro. About 10 machine guns and many rifles. Once you loot this you are fine. You can get there with the canou or the glider.

3. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    V1.0.2 update does not fix MFi Game Controller Bugs,any idea when these will be fixed?

4. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    There is really a shotgun tho!? I'm on the second island and spend 10 hours digging and searching the first one. Still no shotgun for me :/

5. Joeschmoe

Feb 1, 2011
    Ok, devs seriously need to fix the targeting thing in the upper left corner. I keep getting my ass handed to me when surrounded by baddies and it spins me round to aim a a zombie three miles away. It wasn't too bad on the first two islands, but now that I'm on the third island where it's wall to wall zombies, I am just dying over and over again. Grrr!

Please please please fix that! It should aim at the closest bad guy to me.

6. matrixhunter

matrixhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Do i have to go thru the central island to get to the second island?

which one is technically the second island the one straight across from the bottom island or the one on the right side? can someone just show thru a pic which one is the second and which one is the third?

7. Today's Posts

Today's Posts Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Yes, the center island is what connects everything. Stick to the beach, though. Seems to be easier that way. And the top left island was easier for me than the top right.

8. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Has anyone else found a shotgun? I'm 99% positive there isn't one.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff New Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Finding the elusive bush is the most challenging part of the game so far.

10. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Lol they aren't that rare.
    Just smack any plant for some leaves or fibre.
    The actual bushes are massive though. They're taller than you are I'm fairly sure.

11. Joeschmoe

Feb 1, 2011
    No shotgun. Just old rifles. Lots of old rifles. (Don't turn your nose up at them though, they work fine.)

12. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    can dev confirm bout this too? ill search the whole island if there is one :D

13. fili_1982

fili_1982 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Programmer
    Romania
    There's no shotgun in the game.

14. Flakekartoffel

Flakekartoffel New Member

Feb 28, 2015
    Hi, I am a new member, Martin from Germany.

So, I like the game. But now, at day 107, the game crashed when I found and used a wolf trap. All my items (ammo, weapons, meat, many storage cases ...) are lost. I don't think that I can recover it. The teleporting houses and the deactivated towers are still there :).

I will start again. Will it help to save the game from time to time in the cloud?

Now I have the latest update, and I am using an iPad mini II.

Martin

15. matrixhunter

Sep 24, 2010
    #835 matrixhunter, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    i am having a problem. Im on the second island the top left island and i cant dig on the marked dig sites i know im directly on the X marks i press to use the shovel and it doesnt work. Anyone know how to fix this?

16. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    On a similar vein, I have trouble placing the marker when there is a transit point nearby. Instead of marking the spot, I get sent back home. Occasionally, I see a much bigger scale map, which would help in placing the marker, but how do I access these better maps?

Matrix, when I'm looking for treasure, i wander around a bit close to the X. This normally finds the box.

17. matrixhunter

Sep 24, 2010
    The digging on the first island where you start of was working perfectly fine when on top of the x why is it now all of a sudden not working?

18. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I've found the best way to find "Dig Sites" is to use the first map of the whole island to mark it, then when ya get close use the magnified map to set your location right on top of the X! And when your on top of it your point indicator will vanish.

19. Wolf Cookie

Wolf Cookie Active Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Yeah, I think this must be some sort of bug. I haven't seen any of the devs comment on this yet. So if there was a fix someone would've said something by now.

20. TitanJeff

TitanJeff New Member

Feb 24, 2015
    In some of the villages are pine trees (or something similar). I chop at them with everything I have and it tells me I am not using the correct tool.

Anyone know the deal?