Universal Radiation Island (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    did you fix the FATALs with MFi controller A button when activating Kayak,Glider,Fire..?
    also implement the right analogue stick so we can "look around" when flying/sailing.?

2. GamerGrrl

GamerGrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    I just looted some infected tissue from a chest. What does it do? I don't believe it's a crafting ingredient, is it?

3. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    It's used for crafting medicine.

4. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Most (all?) items like this, just press and hold on the item, and it will show you what it is used for.

5. Steve9422

Steve9422 New Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Could someone please tell me exactly where I can find a Crystal Converter? I found one earlier but foolishly forgot to look at my map to memorize the location of it, so I've been searching the entire island for hours trying to find one again lol

6. GamerGrrl

Jul 7, 2012
    Thank you! :)

7. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Haha yeah I was getting a better look at the tesla tower. How was I supposed to know the zombies had the same idea? :p
    I find that whenever I'm doing something I say 'I could be doing X instead', but then when I'm doing that I feel like I should be doing something else. It's like when you become aware of your hands and suddenly don't know what to do with them :p

8. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    This game ... wow.

Only starting out and find it a little daunting, but I'm sure I'll find my way around.

I paid £10.99 for BioShock ... I'd have happily paid the same for this. £2.29?!?

Insanely great value. :D

9. musicalmac

musicalmac Active Member

Nov 21, 2014
    The more I play the better it gets.

10. checkmate

checkmate Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Has anyone gotten an iCloud save to transfer a file to another device? I see the file in the iCloud backup, it just won't load.

Also how does the save system work? I ask it to save to iCloud, but if it's not working...

11. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Yeah I've been transferring from my iPhone 6+ to my iPad air with not a single problem, I prefer the way cloud saves are supported in this game ie, you push the save to the cloud, #

12. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Theres a crystal converter, in the stronghold/army base right there were I've marked you'll need a radiation suit, some radation pills & some med packs would be clever' radation gets heavy right at the converter, plenty of zombies on the way in' although you could certainly sneak in from above, really hope this help you.

Attached Files:

13. Steve9422

Steve9422 New Member

Feb 13, 2015
    It doesn't seem to be at the location you marked, and after looking at your map it looks like all of our travel points and tesla towers are in different locations, so maybe they are just randomly generated for each player :(

14. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    The maps are definitely the same for everyone..

15. Steve9422

Steve9422 New Member

Feb 13, 2015
    The island itself is most likely the same for everyone, but the locations of everything on the island seem to be different for each person.

Below is my map

Attached Files:

• RI.PNG
      RI.PNG
      File size:
      494.8 KB
      Views:
  16. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    That's really strange. Your map locations are totally different to everyone else's. My map is identical to the pic a few posts back, and I've just looked at a few YouTube videos and they all have exactly the same map as us too.

Do you have an older beta version of the game or something?

17. Steve9422

Steve9422 New Member

Feb 13, 2015
    I have no idea, I downloaded it just a few days ago

18. GamerGrrl

Jul 7, 2012
    What do you do after you've shut down the sixth tower on the first island?

19. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I also have a different map. But I don't care because I am having a great time!
    One gripe I have is that there isn't an iron pickaxe, so the only way to get sulfur is to find it in chests, convert crystals or find the next best pickaxe (which is ironically the best pickaxe).

I found some guns but I don't know which one to use- the rifle or the machine gun? I don't really have a lot of ammo so I'm sticking with the bow for now. I found a crossbow but the reload is too long for my liking.

Going through a tesla base and seeing 20 red arrows indicating that there are zombies absolutely everywhere is one of the most butt-clenching moments of my life.
    Thank god they find it hard to enter the room!

So after I finish the first island I have to do the same thing 2 times before I can do multiplayer? :( Can you give people stuff in multiplayer or is it just a cluster of people all trying to rape eachother with katanas?

20. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    This game is ridiculous. If there were jeeps I would think it was a post apocalyptic Far Cry 3 mobile game :D its a fun, tense experience. So much going on and no idea what is around the corner,,, the flying mountain lions are pretty funny.. Obviously an accident ;)