Universal Radiation Island (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 29, 2015.

1. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit New Member

Feb 9, 2015
    Does anyone know how to get to the second island from the first? I've disabled the towers already so I'm a bit lost as to what to do next? I have plenty of supplies and I'm ready to move on

2. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Check your map and head towards the beach nearest the central island. You should be able to find a long bridge eventually. Start crossing this and the center island will load.

3. matrixhunter

matrixhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Can you put up some pics of the location please. What are crystal converters? What do they do? Do i need anything for the crystal converter?

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #664 drelbs, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    They look like a block of machinery on the ground (air compressor/petrol kiosk/?) which you can recognize as it's got a use icon above it.

You feed them crystals and choose what to make.

Easiest one to get to is the safe house due east on the coast from where you start.

5. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
  6. Red_saaryn

Red_saaryn Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Writer
    Day z like multiplayer mode... I dont know thing about it for a moment ^^

7. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    So, uhh, I'm kinda late to the party...
    So I'm just going to ask what countless others have probably already asked:
    Is this good?

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Seriously ? Look at this thread, 66 pages long.

9. Marcel_GE

Marcel_GE Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Germany
    Can somebody please tell me how big the game is installed? I haven't got much space on my ipad left... :(

10. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    1.4 gb

11. Peter321

Peter321 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Male
    Game Impressions

I have to say this game is amazing. I can't believe it's only $2.99

There are so many details (birds and butterflies, clouds moving, changing the light from the sun, starry nights, moving grass and trees).

While I've seen better graphics, the draw-distance is HUGE, which means you can spot animals, zombies and minerals like sulphur a mile away. It makes for a much more realistic gameplay when you go hunting the grounds for resources.

It took me a while to figure everything out, but now I'm really getting into it.

I've only shut down 3 towers so far, but it seems to be more or less that same thing you are doing over and over again which is my only complaint. I understand that you will meet other / bigger zombies later on, but so far on island 1 I seem to have encountered all the variations and the gameplay is getting i bit repetitive.

However for the prize I'm not complaining. The developer has said they will be adding more to the game if it's successful, which it definitely seems to be, so I'm hoping for more content and variations on future updates. Hell, I wouldn't even mind paying another $3 for an IAP expansion pack.

12. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Congrats on five outta five mates!

13. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,5 out of 5 stars,Congratulation to The Devs!!

14. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    5 stars review... from Carter :eek::eek::eek::eek:

15. Harmsda

Harmsda New Member

Feb 10, 2015
    I've got a suggestion, I also put it on the Wikia suggestions page, but I'm also putting it here.
    I think that you should be able to make a primitive grenade with sulphur, charcoal, string and a coconut. Maybe you could also make different types, such as adding iron to make it a fragmentation grenade, or infected tissue to cause poisoning DoT.

16. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Good idea!
    Had a few more ideas, combine the spyglass ,string and old rifle to make a rudimentary sniper rifle.
    Also think jumping whilst your legs are broken should increase the damage, more damage should also slow you down, when your health increases you gradually speed up again.Ie: speed is relative to damage

17. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Just downloaded based on Excellent review from Carter and many positive impressions here in the forum. I had been holding out a little as it all seemed too good to be true. I'm looking forward to my fears being assuaged. I can live with repetition of mission objectives, especially when the devs mention possible improvement to that if Sales do well. I am happy to support this generous effort!!

18. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    iPad Air 1 performance anyone?

19. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Amazing?
    Performance on iPad 4 is very good. I can only imagine that performance on the Air1 is stellar.
    If concerns about that are holding you back from purchasing, don't let them.
    It'll run great and is a gem.
    As of right now, a solid contender for game of the year. There's a lot of time to go this year. We might see an update to this that makes it an even better game though.
    I'd strongly suggest picking this up now.

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Fantabulous.