Universal Radiation Island (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 29, 2015.

1. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Haha no problem! You probably just missed one stupid note...it'd be really hard to find.

2. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    LOL, Almost "Retro" ..:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Any good tricks to keeping yourself armed? I feel like I spend hours just trying to make ammo that takes only minutes to shoot :p

4. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Whenever you go off a'hiking, bring a titanium pick or two with you and have at any sulphur or lead ore you see. I know this is kinda obvious, but that's pretty much the only answer.

5. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Looks great on ip6 too and runs great

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Can you get a hdmi lead for ip6 so that it will come up on tv?

7. Draven2222

Dec 16, 2013
    I'm Guessing you have not seen Air 1 version! i say this because those screen shots where taken from my iPad Air 1.

8. ChokingBlue

ChokingBlue Member

Apr 15, 2014
    wow thanks for pointing out all those controller problems i didnt even think to link those issues to my gamepad..

9. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #609 geno11233, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    You don't expect a ps1 to have hd graphics do you? Lol
    This is probably the best looking game on my phone, again great work Atypical.
    I get a pretty weird bug when im about to hang glide tho. I start to fall through the mountain, but taking it out of task manager fixes this.

10. Red_saaryn

Red_saaryn Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Writer
    Kill tons so zombies the ones with katanas they give ammo or at least a cristal, use that cristal to make resources for ammo making and all done . Also i think that there should be a bokken or katana making recipe Xd (bokken is like the katana but all made with wood )

11. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Ok I seem to be dumb. What does lead ore look like? I'm going around bashing rocks and finding everything but lead.

12. Redcrab

Redcrab Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Ok, now I'm pretty far into the game so I feel that at this point I can already make a judgement and complain a bit :)

Dear devs, this thing that you created could have been the most gorgeous and amazing game ever. You've obviously put so much effort into it, that it's really a shame that the result comes short.

You've made a very good and enjoyable survival engine. Why didn't you actually make it part of the gameplay? The game is a survival for the first 15 minutes, after that you never worry about hunger, or cold, or injury, or anything else for that matter, except shooting zombies.

You've created an interesting and promising story - why does it essentially stop after the first island?

You've made a huge and beautiful and detailed world - why didn't you give us any reason to explore it? Why every new intriguing place there is turns out to be just an empty shell full of zombies and without any other content inside?

Sorry for the rant, I'm just so disappointed that in the end the game turned out to be a stupid shooter with hordes of zombies, while it has all the potential to be so much more. I wonder, am I the only one who feels like this?

Don't get me wrong, this is still a very decent game worth every penny. Just not the masterpiece it could have been.

13. Draven2222

Dec 16, 2013
    Looks Like this:
    [​IMG]
    The Yellow Stuff is Sulphur good for making Bullets.;)

14. Seppuku

Seppuku New Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Hey, can anyone help me get to the second and third islands? I've deactivated all the towers in the first island, and now I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Also, what do the x's on the map mean? I go to them and usually find a big rock.

15. Draven2222

Dec 16, 2013
    Tap on them in the notebook menu,go to the Map page, (Place a marker) this will now appear as a yellow direction arrow in your main game,it is pointing to that marker you just placed.follow arrow until yellow arrow disappears this means you have
    arrived at your marked destination ,Now use the shovel to dig up hidden loot!

16. Seppuku

Seppuku New Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Thanks, but how do I even get to another island? The map only shows the first island and a bunch of little islets (I think that's the word). If I try to go further out to sea on a canoe, I just suddenly vanish and end up back on the main island again. I was thinking that portal in the middle of the Stonehenge would take me, but it just takes me to the glider.

I'm thinking you guys must be canoeing or swimming from some part of the first island, and I'm probably just leaving from the wrong side. Can you tell me if I should set out from the top-left, bottom-right coast or something? Thanks so much! (Love the game otherwise).

17. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    You have to disable/destroy all dem Tesla towers on the first island and then go to the middle part(not sure about the middle part but you definitely have to disable all towers first)

18. verdinant

verdinant Member

Feb 6, 2015
    You see, I had that problem too for 5 minutes. And then I found out I had to go to the center island. (The 4 islands are in a shape of a radioactive warning thing) go to the sout of the island, there is a bridge that leads to the center island. The center island provides bridges to all three islands. I warn you there are loads of zombies and also titan zombies. Good luck.

19. verdinant

verdinant Member

Feb 6, 2015
    You need the code from the last tower on the first island to deactivate the first tower on the second island. You can just walk to any island you like anytime :D

20. Draven2222

Dec 16, 2013
    hey Sep, no its really easy, go to the bottom middle of the map on the beach will be a bridge leading to the middle island, once you cross the bridge onto The middle island just follow the coastline either to the left or right. Keep following the waters edge it until you come to another bridge crossing the water, cross this bridge to start the new island adventure. Any attempt to cross the water by not using this bridge will teleport you back.