Universal Radiation Island (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 29, 2015.

1. ChokingBlue

ChokingBlue Member

Apr 15, 2014
    I cant use the canoe because the game crashes everytime i try to get in it :(

Also, can someone tell me how or where to get the codes to deactivate the towers? i killed all the zombies at the first one and realised i didnt have the code oops

2. rookie

rookie Member

Jan 31, 2015
    #502 rookie, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    The more I play it the more I like it.Balance of the game is pretty good and it just has the right amount of depth,Not to mention interface is a breeze best on ios for game of this complexity.Only if the performance and graphics were better though,No shadows,lots of pop in which is not there in battle supremacy is tad disappointing. Still Atypical do update their games so hopefully these will be added.:)

Also the amount of food required is a little ridiculous imo,Availability and need both should be reduced because as it stands the whole meter depletes in under a minute which both unrealistic and tedious.

3. Flip90

Flip90 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2013
    I am having the same problem still not working for me you had any joy yet?

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    How does Mad Catz Micro fare in this one?

5. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Guys, just want to inform you that I am currently working on a bigger guide, covering the first 7 days, and what to do, to craft and to explore.
    Meanwhile I must have started about 60 new games, constantly looking for the best ways to survive these first 7 days.

6. wim

wim Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I played for 10 hours and did not die not once

7. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Ok, I started over and am playing more smartly, crafting glossing and weapons and having a great time. Another thing I can't figure out:to make medicine, I need glass for the bottle. I have a furnace but can't figure out how to gather sand. Big honking huge beach full of sand, but how do you collect it?

8. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    At one of the towers by one of the beaches there's a machine that converts crystals into the items of your choice, including sand. Also, you can pick up spades from one or two boxes/zombs. I haven't even tried using my spade yet for some reason, but I'd imagine it gathers sand.

9. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Craft a shovel. Got the beach and dig. And you have sand to make glass.

10. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    You can use the spade/shovel to gather sand. Also on your map, there are a bunch of "X's" marked all over, those are dig sites. You can use your shovel on those and get some nice items. I got an old pistol and a revolver from one :)

11. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Dear devs and forum members, can anyone please answer my questions from page 47 that i have quoted above. Thank you.

12. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Plays great unless you absolutely NEED an"invert Y axis"option.Already confirmed for an update.You just have to adjust the sensitivity to your taste.Standard setting is too slow.

13. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    EP, if you're going to break your one-game-a-week rule, it has to be for this game.

14. dotout

dotout Active Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Male
    Jack of all trades at Atypical Games
    Bucharest
    Short answer, no, it's not normal, but we are running with some size constraints over iCloud so that creates situations like this. We'll look into fixing this.

15. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Think about my ideas guys,snow/rain and maybe zombies in arctic suits during the snow?New weapon-shotgun and maybe some kinds of throwing weapons like boulders(requires plenty of stones),simple molotovs,simple dynamites/grenades.

And one of the most important things-add brightness to the game because the night is ridicilously dark.

16. sakara

sakara Member

Oct 5, 2010
    A quick question. Can i fast travel at the game?

17. Flip90

Flip90 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Still need a fix for icloud can't upload my save from ipad to iphone

18. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Yes you do,you can travel to any already explored "house" area.Like you know the one at the beginning?You can open the map and tap at it if there are no enemies around and fast travel there.

19. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #519 geno11233, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    A while snow update would take forever.

I think it would be better for them to just add more craftable items and weapons. A bike to ride around would be awesome.

Running animations are deffffinatly needed too.

20. sakara

sakara Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Thanks so much for the quick reply!!!! :)