Universal Rad Trails -Shred The Neon Hills In This Action Packed, Retro & Totally Rad Dirt Bike Game [BETA]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FredBear Games, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredBear Games

FredBear Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK

[​IMG]

Direct Testflight Sign Up Link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/S7tXxfKK

Shred the neon hills in this action packed, retro wave style, totally radical dirt bike game.

Rad Trails is a 2D neon-themed motocross racing game that will have players showcase not only their skills to master the tracks, but also their ability to pull off stunt moves such as wheelies and back flips.

More than 30 tracks in 6 different locations
    Race individually on many different tracks with progressive difficulty.

Ghost Mode
    Challenge yourself and race against your own time. Can you beat your previous best?

PvP Challenge Ghost Mode
    Challenge another players ghost to beat their time - Send them an emote after you crush their score!

Join a Team
    Find fellow players to form a team to participate in competitive events among teams

Awesome Physics
    Rad Trails features one of the best motorcycle physics in any 2D scrolling motocross game. You will be able to see the movement details and effects when you do your stunts or experience a wipeout.

Direct Testflight Sign Up Link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/S7tXxfKK
    We are working on our trailers and they are coming soon! But for now check out a short gameplay video:

2. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    Installing now, I’ll tell you how I feel about it in about an hour. Im sure I’ll love it though!

3. joewelch4

joewelch4 Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Am I an idiot or is it not possible to get passed track 1? I’ve played it multiple times, beat some player but it never unlocks the 2nd track. What am I missing?

Edit: I just did the IAP to unlock all levels and that seemed to do the trick. So can free users only play level 1?

4. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    Idk, but you’re able to buy the full version for free since it’s a beta.

5. Rohit Bhatia

Rohit Bhatia Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Male
    Youtube
    India
    Will there be an Android version?

6. FredBear Games

FredBear Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Hmm odd, thanks we will check this as players can play and unlock all levels for free so there is no requirement for the IAP purchase

7. FRACTURES

FRACTURES Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Hey Daniel...the game is looking really great - but that music on the trailer. Tell me it's not in the game.

8. indiegamer

indiegamer Active Member

Sep 3, 2015
    What's wrong with the music?

9. FRACTURES

FRACTURES Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    It sounds very muffled and echoey - almost like it's coming from a near by building, rather than connected with the game and complimenting the bright, modern, neon style visuals. IMO, of course.

10. danielgronlund

Mar 23, 2018
    Hi there! Thanks for the feedback.

The lo-fi effect in the music was an effect applied by the artist. It's a time reference and intended.
    I'm aware that it's easily lost and missinterpreted, and we might en up give it a cleaner sound in the final version, because of this.
    Personally however, I would not have a problem releasing it like this either. In fact, I really like the lo-fi feel to it :)

11. danielgronlund

Mar 23, 2018
    Hi, there was a bug in that version that prevented first time users from unlocking new levels on the first app start.

Sorry about that. Should be fixed in versions since then.