iPad racing game?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ourfinesth0ur, Nov 13, 2008.

1. ourfinesth0ur

ourfinesth0ur Active Member

Oct 8, 2008
    which racing game is the most worth purchasing? Im looking to buy one and i havent really figured out which would be the best for my $

2. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Yeah wait for those two or get Asphalt and/or Powerboat. Those are the best racing games currently available.
    The other racers are mostly craptacular.

btw: Asphalt is currently 20% off. A steal if you ask me.

3. ourfinesth0ur

ourfinesth0ur Active Member

Oct 8, 2008
  4. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    NFS should be out before December, so I'd recommend waiting for that

5. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA
    Depends on your budget...

I've played Moto Chaser, Crash, A4, Cro-Mag, Asphalt, and Raging Thunder. The last two are the best and have WiFI. Raging Thunder will soon have online Multiplayer. Still, I really am waiting for the hard core, realistic graphics and gameplay of NFS and Fastlane. By comparison, the other games are introductory offerings.

6. I do like Asphalt4 and Raging Thunder, although both have their flaws. They are the best racers so far in my opinion (although I haven't bought Powerboat, so I am not counting that). However, I still like Moto Chaser- a pretty decent point to point racer (the only one so far until Fastlane) with superfast graphics and good solid gameplay. It's also a steal at 59p/$.99

7. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Yeah, both Motochaser and Raging Thunder suck. I'd recommend buying Asphalt if u really can't wait a couple of months for NFS or Fastlane.