QuitIt! EP3 - Lumpy's Best Friend - Submitted!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mobileben, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    rofl loving that chicken idea :D

2. mobileben

mobileben Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Zgrunturos and San Francisco
    We'll start to add a lot more interactive gifts/toys along the way :D. Each one can be unique in it's own way. We already have most of the art done for the EP4 one ... but it is a little creepier than Zynx ... since it was originally planned for Halloween, but it's pretty complicated.

Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy! Devilishly Good ... don't worry he's still alive. We just need to get the Beta out before I continue on with him!

3. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    Bwwahahaha, cool, can't wait to see him :)

4. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Soon .. I may try to sneak some parts during the beta .. but would shut it off for submission ;)

5. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Hey ... people in the Beta group ... check out the group thread ... I put something there for you!!

6. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    i wish there were some pokers that last forever. and some pets for Lumpy to play with I don't know if you have this planned already - are Zynx and Mr Fuzzy Wuzzy pets? If so is there any chance of any screenies :p

7. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    We were thinking at some point of time for an achievement to promote some of them to last forever. For Zynx, this is the pic of him. Mr Fuzzy Wuzzy is less of a pet. Zynx will actually do tricks for you.

[​IMG]

The way QuitIt! is built, it is relatively straightforward for us to keep adding things. We do have some basic rules that we hold, but when you see the amount of interaction you will have with Zynx, you'll also be able to see how flexible things are too :D

8. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Lumpy has really been getting into the role of being a zombie. The sec he heard of this strange holiday called Halloween, he demanded we make wallpapers for it.

[​IMG]

We have 3 different style depending on how scary you want.

You can get them either at our blog here or from our website here.

Enjoy!

Happy Halloween!

9. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    cool! zynx looks really awesome! and loving the halloween wallpapers :D

10. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Glad you liked him! And the wallpapers too! We'll be making more for people later :D!

11. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    haha he does look awesome and the wallpapers pwn, i still think a gerbil would be epic as well

12. evilhomer

evilhomer Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Hey guys, if you get a chance, I'd love some support for my entry (I See Numb People) in the following TA thread: Name the Holiday Contest

The poll is to decide the name for a purchasable holiday in Ep 3, where Lumpy will be going to the dentist.

Thanks
    EvilHomer

13. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    What episode do you think Zynx and Mr Fuzzy Wuzzy will be in? left a 5 star review in the UK store btw.

14. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    We've had a couple of plans to get in a gerbil/hamster. Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy technically deals with one. But not quite how you think. It maybe good to get a hamster/gerbil in with one of those little hamster balls.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it :D! Lumpy sends his thanks too. Zynx is definitely in EP3! I'm coding up his last trick right now.

[​IMG]

What you're seeing is Lil' Z begging for the Lumpy Chew Toy, which I'm holding above him. That chew toy is a unlockable so ... shhh .... don't tell anyone ;).

The monocle and witches nose are also new to EP3.

That's an actual snapshot from our simulator build. Color is off because during dev, I massively color reduce stuff so it can actually run. We color correct later.

Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy is a question mark. Depends on when we actually want to submit, and I need to talk with the beta testers about how much content they think would be good for the submission. Most of Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy's art is done, but we trying to make more interactive elements in the world. So they are becoming a bit more complicated to code. But I don't mind cuz the results are fun!

15. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    yay to Zynx in Ep. 3! that witches eye and monocle look funny. Are there any secrets in the game? if there are, dyou reckon you could PM them to me, im stuck :eek:

16. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    go to the lumpy blog, there should be details on how to get all the secrets and achievements there

17. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Sending one now ...

Like Devilishly Good said :D!

18. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

This game looks soo good (and the trailers are really funny with the music!) I'll probably buy it now! :D ;)

19. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    yeah, do. I love it! I made Lumpy really happy,the meter says he's happy! Shows what a kind person i am :D. i lol'd when Lumpy ate the monkey :D

20. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

I bought it... but will play it more tomorrow morning (it's more fun with sound and I don't think it's a good idea to play games with sound at 10:20 PM :( ).

Soo... my lumpy Is going to have a big party on the 14.th of november! :D (becaus it's my birthday then! :D I'll have to get some money now! ;) )