Universal Quintupling kill---One touch,five killed.All pic and video coming

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by WANG HONGTAO, Oct 29, 2014.

1. WANG HONGTAO

WANG HONGTAO Active Member

Oct 5, 2014
    #1 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    [​IMG]

Way to play:Royal Guard run on the red walls.While the black killers flying down,sweep along the queue,so five tokens appear on the trail of the finger.When you rise finger,Royal Guard divided into five and jump to the position of the token and slash in five types of actions!One touch,five killed!
    Different queue shape is coming to you!
    GIFs to show:
    If you sweep like this:
    [​IMG]
    The guard will slash like this:
    [​IMG]

And watch out barrier,touch the screen fast to avoid them!And there is golden melon seeds to collect.
    Amazing new classic china-style visual experience:We spend two years and one month to build new china-style visual experience.

[​IMG]

Background
    Zhu Yuanzhang was a cruel despot in Ming dynastic in the history of China.In a.d. 1393,to kill all founding fathers ,Zhu trumped up a charge of conspiracy. General LanYu was killed first because of his popularity,more than 15000 people that have connection with Lan is also killed . Zhu had not expected that Lan was connected with the ImperialGuards(is also called "glory-dressed guards") by marriage."Glory-dressed guards"is not only guard,they are also commanded to arrest generals at night.So,five leaders of imperial guards decide to kill soldiers to save themselves. So,they ran on the red walls and kill the killers flying down with kites on their back.A real man in the world of chinese kungfu only have two choice: kill or killed,because the world only have two texture:metal and blood.
    the game have amazing sound effect,Buddhism's bell and wind bell,a shower of rain,even a drop of water after rain.
    if we miss the black killers flying by kites,they will throw knives.
    Add chinese kungfu in there action!

video come!
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODAwOTQ5NTA4.html
    The game is updated for iphone6 and iphone6 plus.
    We work for 2 years,just for one sweep.
    I will finish the shock game in a week!

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    It seems that the video you posted does not play on ios. Could you please post it on an ios compatible streaming site like YouTube. I'm also pretty sure more people would watch it that way.

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Looking forward to this one! Love the artwork! Looks like your time spent on this is gonna pay off! Out in a couple of weeks? (I hope-I hope!)

4. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    OK,I am trying to do:)

5. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    #5 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    So glad to see that you like the game!Thank you very much!It will out in a couple of weeks!:)

6. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    The game will coming to ios.:)

7. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    The game will come next Saturday.

8. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    It will come next week!