Quick-Fun-Super Hard-Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Slayergramp, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    He doesnt have to... Andy has 6 thumbs.

2. Rennerd

Rennerd Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    So that's how he does it!

3. Rennerd

Rennerd Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Finally, it's over. I have beaten Kid Tripp! >:D Awesome game.

4. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow

Doppler

My Go Studio
    ****Doppler has gone free! For a limited time you can download Doppler totally free without ads or in app purchases. In …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ****Doppler has gone free! For a limited time you can download Doppler totally free without ads or in app purchases. In the coming couple of weeks we will be updating to include advertising to support on-going development. If you have already purchased Doppler we will do our best to ensure that you keep the ad free experience. If you have any problems mail us at [email protected]**** Like twitch action games? Like a challenge? Want to play something a little different? Doppler is for you! "Doppler by My Go Studio is an infinite twitch reflex game that will keep you charged up. It is similar to other games like Pivvot, Duet Game, and Super Hexagon. If you’re a fan of this genre, then it should go without saying that Doppler is another one to add to your growing collection." – App Advice - 4.5/5 Stars "Doppler offers a different and interesting take on twitch evasion and makes smart use of the touchscreen to create a challenging arcade experience." – Indie Game Enthusiast "Best described as a mix of Pivvot and a wire loop game - you know, the ones that buzz when you screw up." – Pocket Gamer "Doppler has the addictiveness mobile games thrive upon down perfectly" - Within The Game "Lends itself to the addictive 'I can beat my high score' mentality that mobile games thrive on." - The Indie Scent Remember those wire loop games where you slowly guide a metal ring along a twisting wire and try not to touch it? This isn’t really a lot like one of those! In Doppler you’re tasked with maintaining the charge of a shining electric wave (origin unknown – is it a cosmic string? a space noodle!?) that twists and turns towards you. In an exciting take on touch screen controls you place one finger on either side to form a connection – let go, touch the line, or stray too wide, and you’ll lose charge; stay close and you can get some back. That’s it, how long can you last? Features: - Fast paced twitch action gameplay - Unusual and exciting touch screen mechanics - 3 modes - Infinite, Extreme and Time Attack - Leaderboards - Achievements
    Information
    Seller:My Go Studio
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 03, 2014
    Updated:Sep 03, 2014
    Version:1.0.6
    Size:61.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. hosepha

hosepha Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Dev @ My Go
    UK, near the coast
    Hey All,

Many thanks Andy for posting Doppler in here, we made that because we love this type of game! I have to admit that I initially came here for shameless game promotion but, now i'm here, i'm getting pretty comfortable ;)

My current addictions are Pivvot, which i've seen mentioned, and Shurican, which I haven't. That's well worth a look - it's a Flappy Bird style game with, well, shuricans. And Demons!

I'm HosephaV2 on game centre, hope to see everyone on the high score tables (way below me, obviously!)

Joe

6. hosepha

hosepha Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Dev @ My Go
    UK, near the coast
    Ooh, I forgot one! Size DOES Matter is a great game with fantastic music from a range of artists. It's also incredibly tricky!

7. Redman5006

Redman5006 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2013
    I'm loving Rotate, great game!!

8. Redman5006

Nov 14, 2013
    #828 Redman5006, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Dante's Fall and Hell Crossing are good. The new games this week Hyper Trip, Kapsula and Fotonica are great as well.

9. JimVanDeventer

Dec 26, 2011
    I will add my own game to the list because I think it is all of those things. Hope you like it.

Coin Ghost

Jim VanDeventer
    Ghost has journeyed into the legendary coin cave in search of fortune and adventure, but the jellies who guard the treas…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Ghost has journeyed into the legendary coin cave in search of fortune and adventure, but the jellies who guard the treasure aren’t going to let you have it that easily. • Classic-fast-paced-retro-arcade-action • Power-ups • No quarters required
    Information
    Seller:Jim VanDeventer
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 14, 2014
    Updated:Sep 14, 2014
    Version:1.0
    Size:6.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

10. pandaryll

pandaryll Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Game Designer
    Quezon City
    try Egg Oh!

11. Redman5006

Nov 14, 2013
    #831 Redman5006, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  12. Redman5006

Nov 14, 2013
  13. Robin/P1XL

Robin/P1XL Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Programmer
    Thunder Bay, Canada
    We released a sequel to Bad Student Driver, called BSD: Swing Ride. Seems most people are finding it tougher than the original, with moose and cats and other obstacles to dodge, and a different control scheme.

Free download here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id912165243

14. ZeroTolerance64x

ZeroTolerance64x Well-Known Member

May 28, 2013
    Independent Software Engineer
    Germany
    Forgotten Treasures Run

15. ALB

ALB Member

Jun 11, 2015