Universal Quetzalcoatl (by 1Button SARL)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the first time (and for a limited time obviously)! Highly recommended!

2. 1Button

1Button Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    France
    Yes, Quetzalcoatl will be the Free App of the Week on the App Store (starting this Thursday) :)

3. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    I have to bring this up again...FREE

Don't miss out on this just because you might sit in the same bandwagon as i do at a 99%. Brainy games will never be my cup of tea, and yet it's the game i'm playing right now. Not my two paid games, no, this beauty.

I can see me getting stuck at some point on hard later on (now world 5-3, medium), but as a thanks for this free pearl, i definitely will support you and buy some consumable keys.

Thanks Habakuk, still love your site.

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Qwertz555! Thank you. Don't miss Quetzalcoatl, folks. As pointed out before, it's Apple's App of the week! Buy the IAPs (so I did) just to support devs.

5. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    oh 1Button, as a player / puzzle game lover, I'd love you guys.

As a gamedev, I hate you guys as much as I am inspired

6. scott997

scott997 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Finished!

Ya!! I just finished all the puzzles.:) Great game. I only needed a hint for one of them early on.

I really liked how the puzzles became progressively more difficult. But there were some easy ones every now and then.

Interesting how some are easy for some people but very difficult for others.