Universal Quetzalcoatl (by 1Button SARL)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Nov 19, 2014.

1. 1Button

1Button Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    France
    The Game Center is kind of a broken thing actually (In general I mean)... Wait a little, sometimes it takes a while

2. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Nope I can confirm everything works fine.
    You have to wait sometimes for GC to sync with the game or with servers. I always have my achievements sync after I close/reopen apps. Especially with iOS8. In previous versions it used to sync directly. But I noticed that's not the case with iOS8.

3. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    I went back and completed 1-15 again and that triggered the Game Center achievement. Not sure why mine wasn't doing it on its own even after a significant amount of time. All is well now.

4. 1Button

Apr 22, 2013
    France
  5. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Congrats 1BUTTON this is your best game yet, just loving it.

6. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Very fun puzzle game and addictive!Went through the first two worlds in a breeze, slowed down on the third and now i'm stuck on the level 4-1!!
    Makes me want to throw the mobile on the wall....the only thing i don't like is if you get stuck you have to buy keys to pass the level...i understand if it was freemium but as it's a paid app it's a bit frustrating not being able to progress and being taunted with pay to pass mechanism.
    I would suggest giving out 1 key per day as a sort of daily reward; people that are lazy can buy additional keys and progress faster and people that get stuck can still progress somehow.

7. 1Button

Apr 22, 2013
    France
    #27 1Button, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    Here is the solution of the 4-1 :)

[​IMG]

If you guys are stuck on a level, you can always ask for help in the forum or contact us by email!

8. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Thank you, i actually managed to randomly solve it literally a couple of minutes after writing my post! but the help is very appreciated as i'm sure other people might get stuck on that level. i'll try not to abuse your help going forward unless i'll get close to a nervous breakdown!

9. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    What's the deal with the bundle? I already have SEQ, and that means that the bundle at $3.99 for me is more expensive than separately buying both this game and on/off, both at $1.99. I supposed that bundles give discounts when you already have a game. That happened for me with Cosmic Mechanic (owned) and Drift'n'Drive, where I got a third game in the bundle very cheap.

10. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    If you got one of the games in the bundle on sale or for free, that will mess up discount pricing for the bundle. For example, suppose there is a three game bundle for $2.99. Game A, B, and C all cost $1.99 outside of the bundle.

If I paid $1.99 for Game A, and buy the bundle, it will cost $1 ($2.99-1.99)

If I paid $1.99 for Game A and Game B, you might be able to get game C for free. Not sure about that one. ($2.99-3.98, I think)

But if I got Game A and Game B when they dropped to free, the bundle will cost $2.99 ($2.99-0)

I'm mostly sure that's right, but don't quote me.

11. iamcartez

iamcartez Well-Known Member

Congrats on the game and feature. I'm loving this one, it should keep me busy on my breaks for a while.

12. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Wow. 7-12 is killing me. Do I need to use the red snake to complete it, or can I leave it alone?

13. 1Button

Apr 22, 2013
    France
    #33 1Button, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    This one is probably a little too hard... It should definitely be in world 12 ^^. We'll see if we need to fix this mistake.

Btw, I just made a video to show how to solve it, because it would be impossible to explain it in plain English:

It was hard for us too! The main difficulty is all about the blue snake, which doesn't want to fit in its home properly. As the red snake is the smallest one, you can use it to make the blue snake fit.

14. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Yes that's exactly right.

15. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Ok, makes sense. So it makes a difference HOW I got the game, for free (some promotion) or paid (and then the exact price also makes a difference). I hadn't thought of that. Thanks! And sorry for quoting you ;)

16. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    I love 1BUTTON as well. Own most all of their games, TASK app etc minus the app Mr Hood. Guess I'll have to suck it up and buy this too. Seems everyone is loving it.

17. 1Button

Apr 22, 2013
    France
    Thanks!

18. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Level 8-15 took me an hour and to be honest level 7-12 I had to use the video on this thread, I would say take back the helmets, this is an insider joke.

19. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am spending now 2 hours on level 9-14, but I will keep on it.

20. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Wow, this game has 12 generous achievement points, 1 for each of the 12 worlds.
    Ok, sarcasm mode off. Good game, I'm happy I bought it :)