Universal QuestLord (by Lava Level)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by LavaLevel, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Hi everyone! I’m trying to finish the game. I miss only the last two parts of the “narrative videos” (Chapter 6 and Finale). I am in perilous peaks just after bringing the gem to the king of dwarves. Any clues on what I have to do now?

Hollyroot likes this.
  2. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    QuestLord players I have a question for you: I am in the Abyss and I have just put the skull among the candles. Now I went to the other (west) entrance and I need another skull, but I have not it! Am I missing something? Where is that other skull?

3. Hollyroot

Hollyroot New Member

Jun 7, 2021
    Male
    I’m in Perilous peaks, on the east side under Norrab citadel. I’ve accepted the quest to find the kings septer, but the gate is locked. I CANNOT find any boat or route to the areas of alcazar, crimson caves, or any thing west of Norrab! Stuck for weeks!

4. drym

drym New Member

Feb 23, 2022
    Is there somebody still playing Questlord 1 (now that part 2 is on its way finally)?

I´ve almost finished the game, but ran into a problem. Unsure if it´s a bug.
    I´m missing one shard and one skull (have already placed the stuff i had in the Quad Chamber / the final hell dungeon).

Problem is: i can´t leave Norrab anymore to look for that shard.
    There is a portal directly in front of the city gate (outside) so that i can´t leave, and as i made my last offering inside it´s bringing me back everytime. I can sail to the Ranehold, but know of no other way to leave the city to get back to the other regions.

Is this a bug?
    Or can i remove the portal in some way or another?

Thanks for any hints or insight.

5. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Since QuestLord 2 is nearly going to launch, I would like to play the first one to wait for it, but I find the game is unplayable on my iPhone 13 pro max, anyone encountered the same thing?