Universal QuestLord (by Lava Level)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by LavaLevel, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Nycteris

Nycteris Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Hope this is not redundant, but where is a good spot to find/grind some gold?

2. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    #382 Baron Cappuccino, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    I haven't found a good spot for grinding either exp or gold. I don't think such exists in the sense I'm used to. Questlord doesn't throw infinite random encounters at you every three steps, and what enemies do respawn seem bereft of cash. I'm currently trying to beat a particularly nasty guardian of what I presume is access to the last region. I think I'll have to advance with strategy and not overleveling.

There are gold stashes in every nook and cranny of most maps, so if you haven't fully explored every map, it might help.

3. Nycteris

Jun 25, 2012
    Hmm, well I will just have to do what I can without gold, I guess.. Thank you!

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Just keep exploring; gold will become plentiful soon enough.

5. seiji

seiji Active Member

Mar 20, 2010
    hi,
    do you know where i can find the skull? They say in the elf forest but where?

thxxxx

6. supersirlink

supersirlink Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I found it finally
    in the center of the map of the top left part of the forest area. It is the map right above where the portal to exit is.

Hope that helps...

Add me to the competed list, though I think I missed some quests (didn't get all the achievements)...

7. Bigassgeek

Bigassgeek New Member

Mar 18, 2013
    I've got the two skulls and am in front of the locked door, but I don't know where to put them. Any advice?

8. Bigassgeek

Bigassgeek New Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Never mind - I figured it out :)

9. Congratulations on your game!

And even more congrats for being recognized by TouchArcade (in which Silversword didn't succeed).

All the best for your future projects (including expansions).

Kind regards
    Mario

10. Nycteris

Jun 25, 2012
    You were right.
    Now I have other things to worry about!

11. Nycteris

Jun 25, 2012
    Wandering Aimlessly

Ok I have 2
    shards
    and 1
    skull
    (those may not actually need spoiler protection since they are mentioned all over the place in this thread) and now I'm just wandering around aimlessly because I don't know any clues about where the other ones are.

I don't want to wreck my own experience in the game by asking outright, but, anyone have a hint on where to find... characters in game, even, who talk about those? Or something?

12. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You should be able to find these items through just exploring. Here is a gradually more specific sequence of spoilers regarding
    shards
    Three are around Norrab area, one is closer to the initial human castle.
    One only you get through quest information in the second dwarf town beyond Norrab, the rest you "stumble on."
    Specifically they are located in these areas:
    Northice
    Swamp
    Crimson Cave
    Insanity Dungeon

13. Nycteris

Jun 25, 2012
    Thank you Undeadcow! You have encouraged me to wander around some more before I look at the hints. Thank you for the gentle sequence of hints, too!

14. Rhudón

Rhudón New Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Northice

I've been combing Northice for
    secret weapons and armor
    -- swiping at all the trees like a crazy person. I used most of my experience points for magic and ended up sort of wimpy before the final level. I sure could use something better than what the blacksmith has for sale! Any clues?

15. Nyambe

Nyambe Active Member

Jul 2, 2012
    I'm on the 5th floor of verazoth tower and I don't know what to do. There was one cultist guy up there.

16. ntblood

ntblood Member

Jun 17, 2009
    #396 ntblood, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    Where is Ice Giant & a threaded Forum

Found my way to Ice Giant (took me a bit).

>>>Why is this the main questlord forum. It's not efficient at all because all posts regarding this game seem to be on the same thread instead of separate subjects on the game so every issue is on the same thread!? youre kidding me!

17. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    So you volunteer to setup a wiki for Questlord or to compile a FAQ? Thank you...

18. sergejc

sergejc New Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Please help

How to get in Cragmore? And where is a secret weapons located?

19. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    #399 curtisrshideler, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    I hope I'm wrong, but I'm in those dwarf caves and these purple slime monsters keep coming. I think I've killed over TEN in one map. I can't find a source for them. Will they ever stop coming?!

Anyway, those caves have tons of gold and those slimed are giving me a bunch of experience. I'm just tired of walking back and forth to recover health.

20. MmmmToast

MmmmToast New Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Quad

I seemed to have lost my way and I cant remember how to get to the entrance to the quad chamber. Any help would be appreciated