Universal Questland: Turn Based RPG (by Gamesture Sp. z o.o.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 30, 2017.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    This was out long time ago. Theres a vip thingies that u can subscribe to. I don't I don't pay for f2p game lol.
    It's fun just auto most of the stuffs. The existing part is the equipments. I reckon u reroll to get something good but up to u. Basically it's just upgrade stuff to move forward simple as that

2. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I think I remember why I stopped playing.. After a while u will notice the energy is generating too slow like 1 energy per half an hour? Hopefully the ads to refill will work when u need it. Don't remember seeing this last time

3. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    This is one of my least favorite f2p monetizations. I can see leaving over that. I wonder, how productive is watching ads for energy? Is it reasonable, generous, or grindy?

4. 16bitAindo

16bitAindo Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    As much as I hate most F2P models I also hate seeing people be proud of this. If you like a game then you should spend money on it. It's a good job someone does or you wouldn't get to play it for free.

5. mattzerella

mattzerella New Member

Jul 1, 2014
    #25 mattzerella, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    Had added my code here, before seeing the code thread. So, move it there

6. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #26 JohnnyClash, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    Annoying, yes. But his sentiment is the norm and there is actually nothing wrong with it, and to each his own.. The FTP folks help keep the game going strong too.. I was once the same way. This game, I think I bought 3 packs so far.. 5.00, 10.00, and 25.00... it's safe to say they are making money with this 'game'...

7. Notturno

Notturno Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Brazil
    Game sucks and it's a money vacuum don't even bother

8. sirbond

sirbond Member

May 14, 2014
  9. Rotten_Appl

Rotten_Appl New Member

Sep 5, 2017
    This could be a good game if it had better gameplay.

There is no skill involved. It's just auto battles and three "skills" (direct damage, area damage, and heal) that everyone gets and you can't level up. There is no skills tree and everything is gear based and can be purchased.

Hopefully with guilds and monster battles they will add more to this game because it's beautiful ,has a nice UI, and crafting system. Otherwise it's going to get old....fast.

10. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    I found it really boring. The different items you can collect feels like just a novelty to keep people playing a very unskillful game.

11. merrickal

merrickal Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    It's a nice looking game though.
    But yeah I agree, been playing it for a few days now and I either skip battles or let it run whilst I'm doing something else.

Feels a lot like a Facebook, click'n'wait game.

12. TheOmen2

TheOmen2 Member

Feb 27, 2014
    #32 TheOmen2, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    I spent $15 and I'm at level 32. As others have said there's so many currencies, it seems like the game is mostly managing various currencies, rewards and upgrade mechanics. Once you spend enough money on IAP, you're actually rewarded with VIP points! Earn enough of those and you get the benefit of skipping the actual gameplay. That's not much of a loss, because the gameplay is very basic and there is almost no strategy. The game is actually how much patience you have to learn all of the various things in order to improve your items through Crafting and chance draws.

I tried fighting in the arena (PVP) and I found that I was placed in the "platinum league." Sounds good, but it turns out that's the worst league. #

It's too bad it isn't more interesting because it's a really well built and beautiful game. If they had made it focused around an economic simulation instead of an RPG or something it could've been interesting. After playing for a few hours it's hard for me to say what the appeal of the game is/was for me, but it is there, despite being a blatantly monetized mess.

13. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    I wanna try this

14. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Is there a social aspect to this game at all?

15. Griger

Griger New Member

Jan 30, 2018
    My code: y767kxnnh
    Help please. The game is cool.

16. Asdasd1

Asdasd1 New Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Friend Code

I need your help
    Please add me
    My code is: y2uaxvvss