iPad Question about Zombieville USA

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by tiagobuhr, Feb 18, 2009.

1. tiagobuhr

tiagobuhr Active Member

Feb 8, 2009
    So, i`m really addicted to that game, but it sucks when you die and have to do all again...

So, can you somehow hack the game to have more gold at the beggining or something? With SSH or something, like the touchgrind hack to have the best board ign (which is very easy)... Anyone has tried anything yet? I did but without success

2. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    >>;

I would say that the point of the game is to work for the weapons, and not die while doing it, but that's just me.

3. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    While this thread might be closed, i'd like to add my 2 Cent before then.
    The problem with Zombieville is not getting the weapons but having the bullets to use them.
    Most weapons are completely useless starting from certain levels, for instance the Gatling gun, pistol and rocket launcher with which you need a certain range to fire but the zombies are spawning right under your feet.
    I think it is also wrong for the majority of the bullets you get to be for weapons that are now impossible to fire.

4. tiagobuhr

tiagobuhr Active Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Yes, i really don`t like it. Like you get alot more pistol bullets then for example shotgun bullets... It shouldnt be the same, but they should increase the rate a bit yeah.

5. TheOrioles33

TheOrioles33 Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2008
    I agree with all of the above. You should get to resume from whatver level you last finished if you choose. They should also make some zombies drop items like health or ammo. The game is fun but not when you run out of ammo on the second level and die. Then you get to start at level one again! They should also make the touch area for shooting bigger.

6. tiagobuhr

tiagobuhr Active Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Yes, but only a bit, doesnt need to be the whole screen for shooting.

And if zombies dropped bullets/health and there were more zombies, game would be MUCH better =D And please, fix the lag hehehe.

7. ivforlife

ivforlife Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    While this probably has been all been covered:

- You need to be able to purchase ammo as well as new weapons. I don't want to spend $1,000 on a new gun. I want $1,000 worth of shotgun shells.
    - Why does it take more to kill the zombies in later rounds? Hey I'm all for greater difficulties as levels increase (as in more zombies), but zombies are zombies.
    - Stop giving me pistol ammo. If I throw my pistol away will you stop giving me pistol ammo? No wonder I can't get away from the zombies, I have seventy pounds of pistol ammo in my pockets.

8. TheOrioles33

TheOrioles33 Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2008
    I sent an email to the developers with most of our comments. Lets hope for a kick a$$ update in the futre. I also told them to make some different looking zombies. Im sick of seeing all the same looking ones. :)

9. Seien

Seien Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    QFT. I literally laughed out loud at this, great comment. Even with these annoyances this is still a great game; I think it's just that with a few minor changes it could really reach its' awesome potential.

10. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    I don't get the issue. Generally I'm getting around level 9-10 with my highest being level 11 and almost 300 kills.

You just need to find the right method for you. I have a method I use on every playthough and I do just fine

11. tiagobuhr

tiagobuhr Active Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Yes, i also got untill lvl 14, but because of lag i didnt switch weapons fast enough and 4 zombies ate me =X And it`s a pain to start from zero again.

TheOrioles33, thanks for sending it. I hope they make an awesome update =D

12. ZZMitch

ZZMitch Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    I got to 17 with 217 kills and I ended with something like 500 rounds of pistol ammo :eek:

13. lcwz

lcwz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Try to max out the weapon before using any of its ammo.

e.g. I start upgrading my pistol to the 3rd level while already having a low level shotgun which I never use. When my shotgun reaches its 3rd level, then I start using it and with almost 200 rounds to begin with, and each shot kills a zombie. Was able to get up to level 30 like this.

14. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    #14 iKoda, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
    I love this game.
    I'm addicted to.
    The farthest I've gone is to level 21.

I just used a shotgun upgraded to max at level 14. Then started to collect money. Didn't want to buy new weapons cause that means less shotgun ammo I'll get.
    For some reason my pistol's ammo was at 999... I kept getting pistol ammo instead of Shotgun. But eventually my shotgun ammo got to 100+
    When there are alot of zombies stay in houses and wait until they are behind you.

(They should make it that what ever weapon you go into thats what ammo you get. Example you go in a house with a shotgun you get shotgun ammo)

15. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    You are still at level 11? Hmmm. You will later get to level 25 and see how frustrating the game will become. I mean, a Gatling Gun and 500 rounds of rocket launcher won't even help you.
    You will be having around 9 fast moving zombies on the screen and to get from one house to the next will be a daunting task while your heart will be pounding and once one grabs you, say game over.

16. Bhizzle

Bhizzle Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Just play the game the way it is....

17. s0mah

s0mah Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    failing PHY tests
    little town of bethlehem
    #17 s0mah, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
    omgwtf construct additional pylons?!!?!

If you're failing at collecting ammo, just home key out to springboard and relaunch. The game only saves at level start and the houses are always random.

When you get bored w/ ruining the game for yourself remember to start another thread and bitch about how the dev charged too much for such an easy app.

18. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    Hey, that might work. I gotta try that. =D

19. tiagobuhr

tiagobuhr Active Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I`ve got to lvl 17 =D I died because i got too many zombies together to missile them and they killed me =D

20. Fate1121

Fate1121 Member

Jan 26, 2009
    All I gotta say is you wanna "hack" for the money do a search there's already a zombieville thread. Learn to save your money and upgrade wisely to max b4 getting the next type of gun, I've managed to go to

Level 71 with 1471 kills the games fine leave the developer alone the games been out like 3 days he will update it when he wants, one necessity though a pause button