Question about Sky Gamblers plane unlocks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Greyskull, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ok, so I've got both Sky Gamblers games. IIRC, owning one will unlock a special aircraft in the other and vice-versa.

Neither is installed at the moment, and the WWII version has never been installed on my device. I do have a cloud save from the modern version.

I don't sync with my PC, though iTunes (on my PC, not my device) is set to auto DL any purchases made.

I don't want to screw this up, so, can someone inform me as to how the games verify that the unlock conditions have been met?

Ya know, should I install one of them, launch, exit, install the other...etc?

2. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Mods, I hope you don't mind if I bump this...I'm not a bumpaholic ;). I would like to find out the answer before I clear out some space and install these 2 games on my phone.

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Sorry man I don't know, otherwise I would tell you. I've actually been wondering the same thing myself...

4. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks...I know the devs used to be active here, I guess I'll hunt down their support page.