Question about adding someone on FB!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Underoath777, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    Hey Guys. So this year I had a sociology class at Uni*******. There was this really cute chick and we always keep looking at each other but never talked. Today was my final exam for that class and she was there and she kept looking at me but I finished early and left. Im now in vacation and I know her name because she once said it when she had a presentation and I looked on FB and found her but Im not sure if to add her cause it might be creepy but I really want to talk to this girl and I probably wont see her for another four months due to vacations. What do you guys think, should I add her? What are the pros and cons? and what do you guys recommend I do? Thanks a lot!

2. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    Are you sure, you posted in the right forum?

To your question: If you like her, just tell her. Life's too short to miss opportunities!

3. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    yep, right forum alright. The lounge is for anything you want to talk about :rolleyes:

About the question, yes, I would add her if I was you. I get random people adding me who I kind of know, but don't actually talk to. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if she is nice. If you are still unsure, try Yahoo answers. There are lots of people that can help you on there.

4. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    Thanks!

Im not sure why toucharcade changed the word U.n.i.v.e.r.s.i.t.y to Uni***** lol

5. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    they banned the word: a p p v e r s i t y (another idevice games review site). the v e r s i t y of u n i v e r s i t y was blocked because it is also part of the first word.

6. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I think the problem here is why you ask advice on forums if your in uni******* (I dont care bout the stars). You gotta man-up and ask her out. Sure you can add her on facebook, people add people they don't know in facebook all the time.

Don't get your hopes up with the whole looking at each other thing, she might just look back at you cause she thinks your a creeper. Try it though. And next time get some help from friends and not from people in forums. Good luck to you;)

7. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    id just go for it, i dont think she will think ur a creeper if u add her on facebook..

8. Lovelyman

Lovelyman Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    LOL, when I saw FB I thought you meant football. LOL