Universal Queen Rules (by Juan Gabriel Palomino)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by spaceboy, Nov 13, 2020.

1. spaceboy

spaceboy Member

Nov 12, 2020
    Male
    Developer
    Berlin
    That's a good question, @ROGER-NL already deleted the game so, as AppStore behaves he won;t get notifications of any update.
    If you follow us on Twitter, Discord, FB, Instagram etc. I'm sure you will notice something new is going on...
    But there is more in this game that will be released update by update during the next months. Let's say that this first version is just to make a legion of pro-players.

ste86uk likes this.
  2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I see that the game has Icloud, so I can play the updates, that is good.

spaceboy likes this.
  3. spaceboy

spaceboy Member

Nov 12, 2020
    Male
    Developer
    Berlin
    Yes, as soon as you re-install the game all your progress will be restored.
    @ROGER-NL , you are a hard core player and the team would love to learn from your experience playing. We have many feedbacks but non from a profile of player like you.
    Could you just tell us what you like and what we could improve? Thanks in advance!

4. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well I play mostly puzzle games like yours, first of all I look at the looks of a game, that’s important to me, I like when a game is polished and made with love, not just a quick cash in as most games are, but your game as I told you earlier is very well made and has a small story in it, that’s why I loved the ending.
    About the gameplay it starts of very easy, which for new players in the genre is good.
    It’s hard to tell realy I just like a game or I don’t like it, I liked in this game how you can fiddle around with it, each level has multiple solutions, that’s what I enjoyed the most, just try different things and see the outcome.

spaceboy and Son of Anarchy like this.
  5. spaceboy

spaceboy Member

Nov 12, 2020
    Male
    Developer
    Berlin
    Many thanks for such an open feedback.
    I'm gonna start working in a new update... for me would be very nice to send you early version and hear from you, I only need your email but here at toucharcade I can't find a way to get yours. How can I get in touch with you?

6. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Oh sorry I don’t do beta no more, I just wanna play for fun, sorry again.

spaceboy likes this.
  7. spaceboy

spaceboy Member

Nov 12, 2020
    Male
    Developer
    Berlin
    Totally understand, and I guess we always can be in touch via toucharcade :)

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yes we can.

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #29 ste86uk, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    My moonlighter is possibly bugged so I’ve launched the game finally and give it a go. I’m up to level 31 so far and apparently I’ve managed to do something a few times but I don’t really know how I did it? I’m not really sure what to call it but on one level I was kind of stuck but then managed to split my 4 into two twos rather than just dragging the numbers across as normal.

Edit: think I got it now, I’m up to level 42. Although sometimes I think a mechanic isn’t explained like on level 42 nothing told me I could do that but I figured it out.

spaceboy and ROGER-NL like this.
  10. spaceboy

spaceboy Member

Nov 12, 2020
    Male
    Developer
    Berlin
    @ste86uk I’m happy to hear you found the time to give it a try :) We wanted to explain the minimum so the player learns while playing, some tutorials or hints are given only if necessary.
    First 2 worlds are designed to learn some basic mechanics, have you completed the second one?
    Thanks for your feedback, it’s exciting to follow up your progression ;)