iPhone Quarriors! - (by Icarus Studios, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Appletini, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Yeah thanks anyway.
    I know Coolstuffinc but shipping rates are crazy.
    We have large boardgames retailers here too anyway, but not many do sales for tabletop day here.
    Heads up Amazon.com has some discounts too for tabletop day!!!

I'm specifically looking for the LOTR one (I already have the 2.0 rules) because it's the only one NOT collectible and coop, to play with my son.
    I would love the D&D too, but it's too early for him (6 years old).

I would really LOVE digital ports of those.

2. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    true. you got a leg up on me. my son is only 3 now, im stockpiling games like crazy for the future. yeah, i hit up amazon earlier, got splendor, libertalia, 7 wonders for like 70, free shipping. yesterday walmart was running a great sale on the d&d boardgames, i already had ravenloft, but picked up the other two older ones for 70 also.

as for dice masters, i have almost the entire sets for all 4 released sets. minus the super rares. i think im missing 15 from avengers, 10 from xmen, 6 from yu-gi-oh and only 2 from the d&d sets. i also got two players mats. fun game, wish i had someone to play with :( i think im done because the collection aspect really bugs me. plus i already have too much. i have 3 double sided cases from home depot, and a full binder of cards. Dc sounds fun and all, but i already spent more than $500 on dicemasters already :(

3. danieljin

danieljin Active Member

Feb 23, 2016
    why this game has pulled out the app store? im just buy the ipad mini right now.... :mad::mad::confused: