Quantum Gravity

John Farnell
QUANTUM GRAVITY has been developed with an introductory set of 6 puzzles that are based on those found in our other game…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
QUANTUM GRAVITY has been developed with an introductory set of 6 puzzles that are based on those found in our other game called FORBIDDEN PROTON. Here you’ll find an introduction to the larger 80+ puzzle game with some new challenges, such as an endless puzzle and some new artwork. All the puzzles have unique frenetic action and artwork inspired by early science fiction with a modern twist. Welcome Recruit Delta-7, I’m sorry to hear of your recent ‘catastrophic incident’ and subsequent reduction in rank, but I’m sure you’ll return to your previous post in short order if you can manage to run these experiments successfully. Please be aware that some candidates consider these experiments to be difficult, even infuriating. I always like to tell my recruits that nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. The good news is that they won’t get more difficult as you progress and become more skilful. Once complete then you can go back to the main system to look for evidence of a FORBIDDEN PROTON. Your assignment starts with an induction on the system, and then you proceed through each new section to unlock the next stage. You direct the particles behaviour via high energy transmissions under your control. Your job is to manage the operation and eliminate any rogue particles that may affect the results. Good luck... FEATURES - Frenetic, challenging and fun action-based puzzles - Cool 2d retro sci-fi style graphics - Simple Arcade One-Touch Control - Real-time physics
Information
Seller:John Farnell
Genre:Action, Puzzle
Release:Jul 01, 2021
Updated:Jul 01, 2021
Version:1.0
Size:36.3 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal