Quantum Collapse vs. Warfare Incorporated - What to get now, will get both eventually

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wikoogle, Jun 21, 2009.

1. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    I would say Warfare, Inc. between the two but also to wait for C&C to come out.

2. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    #42 wikoogle, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
    Javier, good news. I just searched on google and there's thred different reviews already. And they all say the same thing. Great game, great gameplay, just needs a slight more polish and more gameplay modes. But nevertheless, well worth the purchase. So that's good news, and good feedback.

But everyone reading this thread and wondering if they should get this game are unsure bc it seems you won't continue to support it.

Just say that you're going to continue supporting the product. It's a fantastic game. But has a couple of polish issues that others brought up.

For example, having to click multiple times to get gatherers to move is pretty annoying.

I'm hesistant to recommend the game to my friends because it seems like you're planning to drop support for it.

The game just got released, its not from a big budget studio, of course it's sales will be slow initially, but they'll pick up by word of mouth, and by mentions by other review sites and such if you simply continue supporting tweaking and perfecting the game.

A lite version would help a lot too.

Your goal should be to perfect the game enough that it does become the definitive 100% polished perfect RTS on the iPhone by the time Red Alert comes out.

If you can pull that off, then you can bet your ass that lots of reviews of Red Alert will mention your game as well, as the current gold standard in iPhone RTS games. And you'll get a lot of sales from that.

3. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    Dont quit. GIve it a price drop and you will see that it will reach the top 100 and then people will start noticing it more. I know its sad that in orde to do this you need to make a price drop, but look at al of gameloft games that were lost in the app store and they did a price drop to 99 cents and they are not back at the top. Your game is amazing and I know you can achive this but you have to do a price drop for a couple of days.

4. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Yes, give it a price drop, but before you do, update/polish/perfect it first.

That way, the influx of reviews you get during the price drop are all positive, and you also recieve great word of mouth on your app.

Trust me, polish the game up, beef up the presentation, add some music, a skirmish mode/multiplayer, and then do a price drop and you'll get a TON of sales thanks to word of mouth, good will on these forums etc.

People will be advertising your sale/recommending your game left and right on all sorts of forums if you do that.

And even the early adopters will be very pleased since it just means more multiplayer players that they can play against.