Quantum Collapse or RoLE?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Barbosa, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Barbosa

Barbosa Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA
    I'm a casual gamer and I like simple gameplay and leveling/customizing characters (heroes). So which RTS game, Quantum Collapse or Rise of Lost Empires, should I get?:confused: Or should I just wait until Robocalypse and C&C? If you can, please also tell me how many hours I will get from each game. Thanks! :D

2. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I'd wait and get all 4, Robocalypse and RoLE have heroes for sure, considering I've played them both. They're all going to be great, so just wait. :D

3. Barbosa

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA
    Do u hav any idea when Robocalypse is gonna be out? Now that u told me it has heroes, I'd definitely be picking it up!:D

And as for now, which of the two should I get to play until the other two come out?

4. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Okay, honestly I like QC and RoLE both but I'd pick QC cause it has skirmish and the developer is working on multiplayer, so your gonna get more gameplay. As for RoLE, It's a great game, but has no skirmish, but we might be seeing it. QC is the winner for now.

5. Barbosa

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA
    Thanks, also, if you could, can u estimate the number of hours u got from each of the campaign of RoLE and QC? And do u hav any idea when Robocalypse will be out (it looks darn good i cant wait for it!:D)?

6. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    I'm totally waiting for C&C. The other ones don't appeal to me for some reason, after all the reviews I've read.

7. WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Yea I was also wonderin when Robocalypse and C&C will be out. Anyone hav any news?

8. Barbosa

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA

I just found out that Robocalypse is planning on getting released in August. I guess it'll be a long time until C&C is out. Ima get RoLE or QC while waiting. So can somebody please tell me about how many hours will I get from the Campaign from each of those 2 games? Thanks!

9. JavierDavalos

JavierDavalos Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    You'll get between 7 to 13 hours with the main QC campaign. And then you have 11 skirmish maps

10. Barbosa

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA
    #10 Barbosa, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    With such replayability and lasting appeal I'll check out ur game. And do u know many hours u get from Rise of Lost Empires?

11. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #11 h0130j03, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    If your looking for replayability you can always get Warfare Incorporated. You can download mission packs for it. And it has something like a hero character.

EDIT: Although it's all land based, no air units.

12. WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Guys, do u think it's worth it to buy both RoLE and QC? And how many hours will I get from the Campaign of each game? Thanks!

13. WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy Member

Jul 4, 2009
  14. Barbosa

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA
    Quantum Collapse's campaign lasts like around 10 hours. I don't know about Rise of Lost Empires :confused:

15. WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy Member

Jul 4, 2009
    So can anyone tell me how many hours Rise of Lost Empires lasts? Thanks again!