iPad Quake for iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by manolis, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manolis

manolis Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    USA
    Where in the world did Quake go? ZodTTD submitted this game more than a month ago to the Appstore and it still hasn't shown up. I don't know what apple is doing with this app. Does anyone know when or if this app will be released in the Appstore?

2. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Its against copyrights or something

3. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Well with it showing up in the jailbreak community last week, I would imagine that Apple has declined it's presence in our app store, unfortunately...

4. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    #4 The Game Reaper, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
    ZodTTD did an illegal port without telling ID soft.
    ID told apple to remove the port from the apple acceptance
    list.

This is totally off the topic but can someone please tell me what the little circle
    beside my name is for?:confused:
    I've noticed that some people have silver spots and others have green ones.

5. cjh625

cjh625 Active Member

Dec 6, 2008
    #5 cjh625, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
    ID soft... and i think that circle is your statue like online and offline stuff

6. it's who is online or offline (green, online).

7. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    first of all the company name is id software. Do some research without thinking you know everything. Second, the green dots are for people signed in to the forums and the silver ones are not.

8. Renare

Renare Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Tech Support
    Wilmore, KY
    Chill out man... So he called the company by the wrong name... Shall we start hammering on you for every spelling mistake you make? Hope not :)

9. The Game Reaper

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    oops, sorry.
    I have changed it since.

10. I agree with Renare, that was a little harsh buddy. He never said he knew everything. Chill :cool:

11. {klondike}

{klondike} Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Rapture. It sucks.
    He didn't capitolize the first letter of the sentence! Let's bash him!

12. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    go for it. It's just that for some reason my iPhone doesn't capitalize the first word in the sentence.

13. Better watch it mate- do that and he'll bash you for not spelling capitalize correctly! :D

14. The Game Reaper

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    That's how they spell it in America.
    Geez, without being content with ruining the world's economy
    they have to mess up the english language!
    *Joke*

15. That's damned inconsiderate of them! :p

I take it this thread is done now, yes?

16. Dclevi

Dclevi Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Yes I believe so. But I still hope that Quake turns up like Cube unexpectedly. It took over a month for that to come out.

17. tkphotograph

tkphotograph Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2008
    You should stop talking. You have more than a thousand posts in an ipod/iPhone forum and you have only been here for two months. What people hate more than flamers are people who flame and then turn around and mock someone for flaming (you.)

Sent from iPhone.

18. And where was this point where I 'flamed' someone, hmm? All I said was he should just chill a little, that's all- and I even said it in a way I deemed friendly enough. I was not arguing with him, nor insulting him, or having a general bash at him. Rocketman may even back me up on that, right Rocket?

The general 'mocking' afterwards was a way for me to inject a little humour into the conversation to lighten it up, and was in no way meant as an offensive mocking. If Rocketman has a problem with what I said, then I am sure he can stick up for himself and say so, and I will gladly apologize to him if my comments came across in the wrong way when no harm was meant.

As for telling me to stop talking- 'fraid not pal. I have just as much right to be here as you do. I am a little confused though- why did you bring up how many posts I have made and how long I have been here? What has that got to do with anything? If you think I don't contribute with any meaningful posts (I can only guess that's why you mentioned them) then I am sure there are quite a few people here who would disagree.

19. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Someone needs a little time in the corner.

20. jeepster2982

jeepster2982 Active Member

Dec 13, 2008
    as i have said elsewhere, would it be illegal if they just released the shareware part of it?