Q's Quest (Free version): Looking to assemble task force (Programmers and Marketers)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Modern Jester, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Modern Jester

Modern Jester Active Member

Jun 7, 2009
    #1 Modern Jester, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
    Hello everyone,

Roughly two years ago I began working on a game called Q's Quest for the iPhone. Unfortunately after 50-60% of the development was complete, my programmer bailed on me and I temporarily retired the project while I finished college.

Now that I have graduated with my BS in Business Administration I plan to finish and release the project for free on the iPhone App Store, and on the Internet as shareware, in order to build awareness for the newly designed iPad version of Q's Quest, which I intend to release within the next two-three years.

The free version of Q's Quest is a 2D Chip's Challenge clone, and it features a level creator, and a wide variety of challenging levels, which I could always use help to create.

[​IMG]
    Example Screenshot of Gameplay

I am currently looking for dedicated video game lovers who would like to join the Modern Jester team. I do not have any money to offer on this project, as all my funds are going towards designing the new 2D Beat Em' Up version for the iPad, but I have very high ambitions and need all the help I can get. If you love free and challenging puzzle games, then help me create one, for the love of video games!!!

I am looking for one-two programmers to finish the game, a group of testers to help work out the bugs and design the levels, promoters to spread the word, designers to create promo art, and anyone else who would love to help my dream come true!

To learn more about the game, you can visit the following web pages:

www.modernjester.blogspot.com- Free version's old blog page with links to its Flick'r page.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=21008&highlight=q%27s+quest- Old Character Design Thread

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=28413&highlight=q%27s+quest- Old Awareness Thread

Let me know if you would like to join the team, and help create this exciting and fun game!

If you are interested, PM me or e-mail me at either of the following addresses:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Thank You,
    Travis Marshall
    Modern Jester Games