[Pwong Blitz] - Launch Event! (Prize: iPad3, $10 itunes gift card) - iPhone game(Univ

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 13, 2012.

1. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Damn osmothesis, you always think bad about people, although you've won and this Dev also don't care about my complain ... You still afraid if they will change their results. You always think I cheat... Although i saw how you can control the votes results...if the 2nd got 50, suddenly you advance by 10 to 15 points...maybe if i show my result at the beginning i get 128 you will get 138 easilly...so who is cheating, I saw it clearly therefore I keep silent till the end. Since this is worldwide I check every store worldwide one by one through my iTunes. I saw in Korea a lot of people giving review, but nobody votes. I also check in the other store country, I even check all the participant country, thinking if someone has given review in the other country store like me.

Since the Dev not the US developer (in my opinion US people will be more open to fairness), I don't think they will reconsider the result, so why are you so afraid?

2. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    I'm not, anyway you posted a picture showing you exploiting it so it's all good dude.

3. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Thanks Primoz, actually there's on my own macbook. On that day one of my uncle come to my place, he owns an iPhone. I ask him to sign in directly to his iTunes account on my macbook and of course I help him vote for me...then took a picture. Why I took the pics, I think the possibility if this kind of scenario happen. I don't give the photo of my last score which is 128 votes I think, since if I use that photo I think the judge will think the same like osmothesis guy think.

But I think the Dev keep silent for this matter (aka don't care), so if I was osmothesis guy, I just keep silent until I get the prize. Why so afraid?

4. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    You just said earlier today you took that picture last night. Just stop. You dig yourself deeper and deeper lol. Stop trying to come up with excuses, you exploited, you messed up and took a picture when you were desperately giving positive feedback to your review, and you look ridiculous the more you try and justify it.

5. USMCRANGER11

USMCRANGER11 Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    That's the same thing I noticed.
    I was getting close.to catching up to him and he claimed I was cheating to make me look bad, then suddenly his votes are increasing +10 everytime iTunes would refresh...
    He claimed all those that could have won were cheating. what a lame.

6. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Jesus oOsmoothiesOo... You really can't handle a defeat. You should be lucky that you got the prize, so as taz said, just be quiet till you get the prize...

7. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    You are either oblivious to reality, or you didn't see the picture. It's all good, everyone just stop.

8. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    #128 taz_79, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
    Something fishy I notice ... if you see my Pwong Blitz review on Indonesia store...I get none of negative feedback... since I only ask my voters to say yes ...

But on US Store like agleung (76 out of 182 customers) and Joaquin Ran (70 out of 170 customers) ... I saw there are less than 30 reviewers there. If all the reviewers give negative feedback to each other for agleung (76 out of 106 customers) and Joaquin Ran (70 out of 100 customers) ... right?

Do you ask your voters to give negative feedback to other reviews? If not ... how come there are a lot of negative feedback compare to the positive one ... if I have 90 or 100 fake accounts, it is easilly for me to vote negative for other reviews while I put a positive feedback on myself ... and the most negative feedback comes to the 2nd and 3rd place ...

Since on US Store I only have 3 votes, I only get 5 negative feedback ... weird... if I was the top 3 maybe more negative feedback for me ...

analyze this!!!

I quote this from the Dev:
    ※ PLEASE, DO NOT CLICK "NO" TO OTHERS REVIEWS.
    It's not fair and no meaning. Even if you click to 'NO', it doesn't go down! Please~~~!T^T

when I read this I don't put a single negative feedback on any other reviews ... I vote for positive feedback for some of you ...

9. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    @taz

That's actually a good point I havent thought of yet... It would be really weird if you would promote on Facebook that they should like your review (like oOsmoothiesOo said) and also say that they should give negative feedback to other reviews... I'm pretty sure nobody did that. It would also be weird if tons of people would just look up on the reviews to give negative feedback for them. So it had to be done with the "fake" iTunes accounts. Just think of it - it's really easy to press two extra buttons once you're there already.

10. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    Yes which is why that's probably what taz did to US review, he got 0 negative review because he was alone in a different store, and he gave negative feedback to the leading US store accounts. Not that it mattered though.

11. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Stupid thinking, if I did that, why didn't I vote for myself instead giving negative reviews... I choose different country like I said, since it is impossible for me to win on US Store...if I have a chance to win on US Store why bother buying again this game on other country?

Therefore I said one again if the HOTDOGSTUDIO want to resolve this. if this contest is supposed for US Store only... And if the dev will hear our complains, I would rather vote for agleung or Jaquan Ran to be the winner...

I saw the votes is still increasing when the contest is over. So it is a proof they don't use fake account to vote. But as our winner votes stop increasing, you can analyze yourself...

One thing I remember you question agleung and Jacquan Ran when they suddenly rise 50 votes in short time because they start this contest after you, since it is impossible if you use fake account to rise that fast within the short time right? Maybe you can create 10 or 15 iTunes acc daily...like you said Apple limit it. But for people asking friends it is possible even get 100 votes in one night.

Think about that! That is only my point of view.

Since when I first enter this contest i thought it is impossible to beat the osmothesis guy...I can only gather friends/family from FB for 50-60 votes. But one day after I make a little contest, my votes rised by 30 to 40.

12. USMCRANGER11

Jul 18, 2011
    Smoothies Guy just keeps instigating about other without realizing he gave himself out.

13. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    You have no idea what you are talking about LOL. Taz literally posted a picture proving that he exploited the contest. Case closed. Go home folks.

14. USMCRANGER11

Jul 18, 2011
    Dude you're one ignorant idiot dude no joke lol your 13 twitter followers should be ashamed to.follow you lol

15. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Dear developer,

My suggestion for future update of this game...make a versus that we can challenge other like fruit ninja, therefore we can solve our fight virtually and more fun...

For the meantime I go home. i just finished updating the 1 Gb game of Infinity Blade2, there is additional packs....awesome!

Have someone here played street fighter tekken? I saw a lot of people put bad review, i want to buy it but doubt it with the controller...like marvel vs capcom, the controller is suck. Much much Better playing Pwong Blitz fighting ...

16. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Actually it doesn't prove that all it proves is he took a picture of an account that was not his own rating his review. Heck you even said it didn't prove it earlier today. But you really want all this talk to stop I suggest stop responding I mean the Dev already said you won

17. DRose1

DRose1 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Yeah man, why are you so aggressive? The devs already said that you won. Lol I like how you start accusing anyone who got remotely close to your number of likes during the competition. Just leave taz alone already, he did nothing wrong, in fact he probably had the best idea, and your just making yourself the bad guy.

18. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    ENOUGH ALREADY the contest is done.it does not matter if o0smothesis0o cheated or not whatever he did to win it worked the end. As for accusing Taz_79 and others of cheating.... Dude there's such a thing as a sore winner

Whatever you think they did or not you did better so you won, be happy with that.

I hate that we have to lower ourselves like this people,HotDogStudios are great Devs for giving all they did and asking little of us in return. How many contest here ask you to follow/like/+/post etc and for a $10 GC prize.

These Devs tried to have a contest and because of lack of experience and some translation issues made a few mistakes. They could have simply said the contest was canceled if they wanted and then what? Nada .

I've supported these guys since there game Fluffy Diver and will continue to do that. How about all of you? How about showing some love and getting there free game and leaving some reviews so they can keep going as a company.

Just something to think about. I'm sure most if not all of us here are adults .......lets try acting that way

19. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    I did stop, hours ago, then this guy taz keeps insinuating things afterward.

20. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Now he is the bad guy? Anyone who will read the posts in this thread will see that he isn't - but you are...