[Pwong Blitz] - Launch Event! (Prize: iPad3, $10 itunes gift card) - iPhone game(Univ

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Carlacag123

Carlacag123 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Been enjoying the game so left a review in the US appstore
    Nickname carlacag123

2. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore
    Mail and pm sent

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    My review does not seem to be excepting any more yes's I saw my friend do it and it stays at the same number a couple people have said the same it's says thanks but the number stays the same anyone else have this?

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Wait for a few hours (it may take a day).

5. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    #45 taz_79, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    I bought the apps and entered using other ID now...sent pm and email to you?

6. HOTDOGSTUDIO

HOTDOGSTUDIO Well-Known Member

I have received your info.:)

7. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    I sent the info by email,since this is international I pray some foreign kid wins that will teach us In the US a lesson :cool:

8. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Left a review on US store as danielfanu

PM & Email sent!

Thanks.

9. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    #49 o0smoothies0o, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    This is ridiculous.. I don't know who Joaquin Ran is, but they are clearly inflating their review. He left his review 3 days after mine, and he almost has as many helpful feedback, and I have been sharing my review, and referring people constantly including all my friends and my entire family that uses Apple devices, and on my facebook and twitter for 6 days, telling everyone to check out the app and up vote my review so I could win, and on the app textplus where I just went into communities and referred people and asked them to select yes on my review after checking out the app. Here are the posts I've made trying to refer people to the app.. https://www.facebook.com/o0smothies0o/posts/418482438211860
    and https://twitter.com/o0smoothies0o/status/247001146428895232
    If that guy wins the iPad they will win strictly by cheating, and everyone else in the contest will lose to a cheater so that's not cool for anyone.

10. USMCRANGER11

USMCRANGER11 Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    That's be me lol I have like 700 Facebook friends whom I messaged to help me out, my girlfriend whom has +700 friends and I as well have family members, people from college, anddd my sister and girlfriend attend a school in which students are all given Apple MacBook Air laptops for the whole year, if you have critical thinking skills and knew about MacBook Airs, you would know that you can FaceTime, since my sister and girlfriend are in High school, all the students want to chat during and out of school so they create and APPLE ID to FaceTime, and all my girlfriend and sister have to do is explain to them how to get to the app and vote. just because I'm catching up doesn't mean you can call a person out for cheating... One more thing, i always see posts on here, and when I found out about this one, I had to buy an iTunes Gift card, in the mean time I started telling people a few days before I wrote it lol

11. USMCRANGER11

Jul 18, 2011
    Here are the MacBook Airs'

You're name is on the little yellow pad lol

Attached Files:

12. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    I don't get it. But fair enough, sorry it is very questionable how you started 3 days later and caught up lol.

13. USMCRANGER11

Jul 18, 2011
    It's fine, no worries.

No worries, I mean my sister and girlfriend are still in their teens, as my self I'm only 18. It's probably to my benefit as Facebook is very popular for high school students and I used that to my advantage to get help from my friends and their friends which is a total of about 2100 friends :eek: so I'm sorry just that I check this website often and when I found out i tried to stay with those who posted the review earlier by getting help early on, sorry lol :cool:

14. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    just wondering what ipad 3 will be given for the prize... 16gb? 32gb? 64gb? the wifi one? or the iphone5? I think the contest will be more fascinating, hahaha!

15. Sezzar

Sezzar Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Probably too late to say this but a contest designed in a way that can be manipulated to win will not garner much hype (as in getting people to buy the game for the low price and hope for a chance to win the top prize) forumers who has seen the previous posts of how some folks can gather so many people to assure their win probably give up and wun bother buying the game for the sake of the contest

Bought the game anyway and put up a review, in support of the dev who is so tolerant and kind during my applying for their beta testing for their game "Fire Busters", go go Hotdogstudio

16. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    :D:D:D:D:D

Oh this is too good the one with the most questionable amount of votes thinks that the other one with questionable votes is cheating

I love it,best contest leading into controversial ending yet

17. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    I've been referring people since day one of the contest when I left my review and as you can see my facebook and twitter referrals, and this other guy literally just reviewed it 3 days later, (3 days ago) and has as many lol. Like seriously?

18. USMCRANGER11

Jul 18, 2011
    Don't worry if I was in 1st place and someone was catching up, I'd be scared too and start pointing fingers lol
    Lame

19. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    You left a review 3 days after everyone else lol.

20. USMCRANGER11

Jul 18, 2011
    It doesn't matter when it's post the review, winning the contest when posting the review a day or two before then that would be reasonable. I see you have about 13 followed and +50 rating on your review, I have not even 50 and have +2100 in which I've told so...?