Puzzle Wizard (prizes up to $150 + promo codes)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CheekyMammoth, Jul 23, 2015.

1. CheekyMammoth

CheekyMammoth Well-Known Member

Keep trying, there's still a major prize position remaining!

Are you stuck? Don't be afraid to move on and come back later. You might learn things from later levels that you can apply in an earlier one. You'll return to it and wonder what all the fuss was about! :)

Good luck!

2. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    I'll resume playing this game soon.. Too busy reviewing games for PS Vita and 3DS. XD

3. creeps

creeps Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2014
    20 levels to go. I'm not sure if I can made it

4. Malaka24

Malaka24 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    I'm stuck right now with a total of 62. Just need 4 more to unlock the Wizard levels. So close, yet so far! Great puzzles here!

5. CheekyMammoth

@Malaka24 Nice going! Only four more - you got this. Then the real pain begins... ;)

@creeps You can be the underdog everyone is pulling for :)

6. creeps

creeps Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2014
    I would like to see how to solve some of the levels after finishing this contest of course

7. Malaka24

Aug 6, 2009
    Up to 65 now! I'm stuck on Retro Gamer

8. CheekyMammoth

Are you still stuck on Retro Gamer? With Shields you have to look a step ahead. Some of the puzzles in the Wizard level make you look multiple steps ahead, lest you go around in circles.

9. creeps

creeps Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Retro Gamer is really hard level. I'm wondering it has just 125 IQ but it looks like harder than levels with 130IQ. I spent hours but no luck

10. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Odd, retro gamer was one of the levels I had no problem with...

11. CheekyMammoth

Yeah, sometimes you just get stuck in a bad routine. It can be hard to change strategies when that happens. But you've solved much harder puzzles, so I think you'll get it soon enough. I wouldn't let it shake your confidence.

12. Malaka24

Aug 6, 2009
    Haha thanks everyone! Retro Gamer is done! When I finally saw what I needed to do, I had that aha moment.

13. CheekyMammoth

Roughly 18 hours to go. :eek:

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Congrats to all those able to complete it, I knew I was not up to this challenge but I'm glad to support a great developer

15. CheekyMammoth

We really appreciate your loyalty, dreadnok. :)

16. Malaka24

Aug 6, 2009
    68/72...I don't think I can make it any further today. These last couple of levels are brutal!

17. CheekyMammoth

Great effort anyway, Malaka24. People at different stages of their life have more or less time, too. As long as you're still enjoying the puzzles, it's all good :)

3 hours to go...

18. CheekyMammoth

That's time, guys.

Big congrats to our two winners: warcrack and m13! They'll split the $150 prize evenly. :cool:

You guys played great and finished much faster than anyone I've seen. You're just naturally good at puzzles. I wouldn't stand a chance at beating either of you if I'd never seen the game before. It was great to see. :)

If you didn't have time to play the contest, then rate the game and tell your friends so I can afford to have another contest in a future update :p

Thanks to all for participating. If anyone wants tips on how to solve certain frustrating puzzles, then feel free to ask in this thread. If our pros don't answer, then I'll give it a shot.

Winners should contact me via PM or via the contest submission email in order to tell me how they want their $75 prize. It can be in cash via PayPal or your choice of gift cards (as outlined in the original post) or some other equivalent option that we work out.

19. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #79 coolpepper43, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    Congratulations warcrack and m13!!! You two are Grand Wizard Puzzle Masters!!!! True Puzzle Geniuses!
    I'm curious have you had IQ tests? 130+ huh?! #
    For everyone who made it even half way, I congratulate you. That is quite an accomplishment.

Thank you Dev for putting on this great contest and for creating a wonderful game!

20. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Thank you,Dev for amazing puzzle game.Was great pleasure to play and solve hardest levels,specially Wizard.Good Luck.
    Will recommended this game for all my friends and in my site.Congrats!