Puzzle Wizard (prizes up to $150 + promo codes)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CheekyMammoth, Jul 23, 2015.

1. CheekyMammoth

CheekyMammoth Well-Known Member

@warcrack I'm impressed! You obviously grasp the mechanics well, to solve those puzzles. You stand in good stead to keep progressing.

@TheGreatEscaper Welcome aboard! Three's still plenty of time to finish before the deadline.

If no one finishes by the deadline, then I will extend it (although not indefinitely). But until then, we'll stick to the rules as originally stated.

2. CheekyMammoth

#22 CheekyMammoth, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Here's a generic tip that may save folks from frustration:

Do not activate a Rotator that does not have at least one corner tile the same color as the center tile. If you follow this rule, then you will never get stuck on a Rotator.

Edit: I should mention an exception to this rule: A White Tile will also suffice. You'll understand when you get to that level.

3. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Really good game for kick your mind. Awesome,Dev!I am finish now the next level.

4. CheekyMammoth

It's great to see your enjoyment, warcrack! Palace Gardens can be a roadblock for many, and solving it is a good sign that you understand how to manipulate Rotators to your advantage. Color Flood will probably be a nice reprieve for your mind (perhaps with the exception of Ballpark), but White Tile and Color Swirl will have some very difficult puzzles that tend to either slow folks down or eliminate them altogether.

5. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Rotator fineshed:
    [​IMG]

6. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Color Flood finished:
    [​IMG]

7. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Wowzers! I haven't been able to complete every level in every set; I'm just trying to move on as fast as possible, but it's likely that I'm not learning valuable techniques as a result. I'm on Mirror Image level 3... very tricky!
    This is a really great puzzle game. Puzzle design is devilish and brilliant, glad I picked this up!
    Warcrack is probably going to beat me to the finish line xD

8. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Yes its difficult to play ,but that make this game awesome,have to open your mind.:)

9. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Warcrack must be some sort of genius. Your moving through the levels as if it's nothing. Great job!!!

10. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Thanks,just think and you can .First you have to find the strategy like play a chess .

11. TheGreatEscaper

Oct 10, 2014
    Oof, 43/72 levels complete. I think I'll call it a day for now. I've unlocked every world apart from the last one... crazy, brilliant game. Highly recommended for hardcore puzzlers xD

12. TheGreatEscaper

Oct 10, 2014
    Oh, and one last thing: I claim Level 11, Color Magic! I don't know how to attach images, here... please check your emails cheekymammoth :)

13. CheekyMammoth

From TheGreatEscaper via email (thanks for your kind words!):

[​IMG]

Good job! Color Magic has some tricky puzzles. Due to the nature of the mechanic, the puzzles can't be quite as complicated as some, but I think they are quite tricky and satisfying to solve.

Keep it up!

14. CheekyMammoth

Minor prize winners: We can tally it up at the end if you like, but at some point you'll need to inform me whether you want iOS or Mac promo codes, or a combination thereof.

15. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Nice work my friend.I am here:
    [​IMG]

16. CheekyMammoth

Ice Cream Sundae solved... nice!

17. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    The last 3 levels to game over .
    [​IMG]

18. CheekyMammoth

Please tell me you at least had some trouble with Bikini and Dojo? ;) Hmm, the next line of defense is Bow Tie in the Tile Swap level - everyone has trouble with it. I know the solution and it takes me a while to solve it.

19. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Wizard its really difficult level
    [​IMG]

20. CheekyMammoth

Good luck, warcrack! Wizard is a punishing level, but it doesn't look like anything can stop you now.