Universal Puzzle Craft - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 15, 2012.

1. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    EXP bonus should have applied to the farm area. The only thing I didn't see get the bonus were the EXP chests.

Bonus percent stacks, so you should have
    100% bonus EXP
    after every treasure is completed.

2. johnnieholic

johnnieholic Member

Nov 3, 2012
    ya before masks exp kicked i would have a medium run end around 50k now they are more like 25k

3. Sheo

Sheo Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Russia
    Hey guys, I need a lil' help. I've played this game for a while on my ipad, today I bought iphone 5 and want to transfer saves from ipad to iphone. I know that icloud is not supported but is there any chances to do it by using such programes as ifunbox, itools etc ? I have ifunbox but dont know which documents I should copy

4. dimawest

dimawest Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Completed the game with imperium castle, all collections and all achievements except one. And there are trouble. I have 161 workers and cant't recruit anymore, because houses are full, and there are no place to build more house. Whats wrong?

5. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Reached the inperium castle. Way too hard..
    And, anyone having problem gathering wood? After building all kind of farm building, now it is impossible to have weed or wood on my field...

6. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    The game has more workers available than can be hired. Having every building and maxing out the "Worker for Hire" gave me an excess of 5 workers.

I had trouble with some of the items to farm. I had plenty of extra gold and I spent that on some of the items.

7. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Gold coins and trophy are just too good.
    Any pro could tell me the price for the imperium castle?

8. AshleyTheNeko

AshleyTheNeko Member

Jun 10, 2013
    I'm confused about an inconsistency I've noticed. With all of the other upgrades "More X appears in the farm/mine" it upgraded the previous "X appears in the farm/mine". The Apple Trees and Orchard are an exception to this, having two separate "buildings" on the map. Is this how it's supposed to be, or did I find a bug, and will end up with not enough building spots?

9. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Its 100,000 money, but since you have to be level 50 to get it anyway, you will probably have all the resources anyway.

May be a design flaw, but you will have enough spots still. Not really a bug I think.

10. AshleyTheNeko

AshleyTheNeko Member

Jun 10, 2013
    I just unlocked the Treasure Hunter and the Treasure Huntress, but I only have one worker, and I've maxed out my worker for hire, and bought all of the worker producing buildings. Where do I get more?

11. Senior gal

Senior gal Guest

Questions on Puzzle Craft

Hi all. I'm a newbie here and have only been playing for a little over a month and have some questions.
    1. When I collect from the market (every 1 hour), it doesn't show on my coins. Why?
    2. My market now shows 51 coins instead of 50 but I only get 50 coins. Why?
    3. When I collect resources, (e.g. bread from various buildings), my total doesn't update all the bread collected. Why?
    4. Some of the buildings show the yellow exclamation mark meaning time to collect but when I do, it doesn't register in my total. Is this because I collected before it was due even though I saw the exclamation mark?
    5. When I collect prematurely from some buildings, it seems to reset the timer back to its original number of hours (e.g. library back to 12 even though it was due within 5 hours). What am I doing wrong?
    6. How many workers can we hire in total?

I have read all the forum pages and got some answers to other questions from there. I really like this game and, yes, I have spent money on purchasing coins to get further along.

Any help from other members would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:confused:

12. Senior gal

Senior gal Guest

New Update

Did anyone get the new update? I did but saw nothing different.

13. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    What's New in Version 1.1.1

• 12 new achievements to challenge the most advanced Puzzle Craft players
    • New ability: purchase tools while on the farm and down the mines
    • Gameplay balancing and bug fixes
    • Now localised for Russian and Chinese languages

Thanks for playing!

I deleted this game long ago. I felt the treasure hunts were too time consuming for such little reward.

14. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I'm not so sure the new achievements went live yet. I'm still seeing 63 in gamecenter and that was from the last big update.

I see they are pimping out some games to try from the title screen. That much be a chillingo thing.

No new buildings from what I saw, and I'm on level 50 having everything on the last update.

15. helldemon444

helldemon444 New Member

Sep 13, 2013
    I really want to try this game but i cant even begin...i hit new game then it says name your village but i cant type, then i exit the dialogue and type something and hit new village but it deletes it. So it wont even let me start playing. I tried restarting my ipad, redownloading the app, but i get the same problem. Advice or a fix would be great!

16. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    New update available. It lists "Gameplay Rebalancing" but I have no idea which direction it has been rebalanced (I.e. in the player's favor or the company's favor.)

17. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Didn't this update fix the achievements, now that I see the game with 75 of them? With some of the new achievements, I'm sure things are tilted in their favor with lots of tools being spent.

18. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Town map is messed up on iPad Air with the new update. It's not that bad, just looks so wrong. The field and mine areas are fine with the farming.

Attached Files:

19. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa