Universal Puzzle Craft 2 (by Chillingo, Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 17, 2015.

1. CoolCart14

CoolCart14 New Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Suggestion

I have a suggestion it would make more since if we could save the mine instead of the farm because crops decay but mine you can leave for 5 years and you can come back and be the same and have a chance where you come back and their might be rubble like half screen rubble which could help you make tools. Thanks for you consideration of reviewing this suggestion. :)

2. booboo

booboo New Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Anyone know the maximum settlement? I already on my 6th but i cant leave and have to repeat quest over and over again. Please help

3. kidd546

kidd546 Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    New Update with castle construction is up. It's interesting, though the level requirements seem awfully steep- grinding 3 levels (~50-60 plays of a puzzle) seems like way too much for 1 upgrade.

4. darthkurak

darthkurak New Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Hi! Im playing Puzzle Craft 2, but im very disappointed with free to play model. Im in place, where i have 3 village maxed out, but i can't travel to 4th city, because i do note have eggplant and second type of pig. To make it out, i have to manage 100 long chains of carrot and 100 long chains of pig. This is ridiculous! I can manage only one long chain of carrot or pig per game, that makes me to play 200 games of grind, only for unlock way to play further. This is not nice. It's ruin whole fun from game. It's just me who can't manage more long chains of carrot and pig in one game, or you, people, also have problem with that? Can anyone have any tricks to make it faster?