Universal Puzzle Craft 2 (by Chillingo, Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Mine

Mine New Member

Nov 3, 2015
    I recently finished the last village currently available and I must say it's a very enjoyable game. However I have 2 problems.
    First is that I built the last building and accidentally clicked the wagon. Now I can't sell resources or get goodies from the buildings. The only way to get additional currency is buying with runes, watching adds, the occasional quest and taxes. Could it be made that these features disable when the wagon left the town?
    Second is the taxes you get. All of them give the same amount which feels unfair considering the amount of time spent on them. Furthermore the very first village gives 4 times as much gold in the same time as the marsh one. It's weird because marsh village would give you around 400-500 gold every 2-3 hours and now you get only 100 every 6 hours.

2. kmb08753

kmb08753 Member

Oct 29, 2015
    moving to next town

So, I just finished the swamp town. Id like to say I am in the next town, but it wont even let me leave.

I sold some goods to get the cattle and honey I needed, did the last hall upgrade, and hit the button to move on. It closed the town, collected my tools and workers, then nothing. I get a message like "you still have stuff to do, try doing that".

Now Im stuck with a town that wont produce tools or generate other resources and I cant move on. This is really annoying. I did all that work on my town to move on and now nothing. Such a disappointment. Ill likely just stop playing as the game doesnt even tell me what I have to do now to get to the next town.

3. xerosided

xerosided Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Thank you.

4. mdc124

mdc124 Member

Oct 16, 2015
    #224 mdc124, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    I'm still trying to get the hang of the water levels. What are the yellow humps that appear? Are they obstacles?

Also, I don't understand the bonus coin concept. Rarely one appears in the mine, but other times, the bonus coin icon flies into the soup. Can anyone please explain this?

5. xerosided

xerosided Member

Jun 20, 2013
    The humps are islands. If you line up a bunch of them you can gather them too.

The bonus coins come from collecting enough of specific items (wolves, gas, etc). You don't get a lot of coins per bonus coin. I find they're generally not worth chasing.

6. mdc124

mdc124 Member

Oct 16, 2015
    #226 mdc124, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    Thank you. Just checking my terminology: the bonus coin is the thing that actually appears on the puzzle board in the mine sometimes, and is also the symbolic thing that's sometimes a unit of a successful long chain, but doesn't appear on the board? Does the symbolic thing give coins? Because sometimes the animation goes into the soup or whatever, not the coin stack.

7. kozz84

kozz84 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Please add me for royal missions and gifts. Gamecenter ID: kozz84

8. Kosikutioner

Kosikutioner Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Any announcements on your next update to add past the swamp town? Just reaching the end there. I never hit a wall previous, but this update seems slower to arrive. Loving it!

9. ckhapa

ckhapa Member

Sep 1, 2009
    System adjustments

I can't believe the payout system (100 gold from settlements every 3,6,9 hours) has been nerfed to 20 hours plus each.

This is extremely upsetting for someone that has paid there fair share of money into the game and given that I have already completed all the settlements it makes it so that I have even less reason to check in with the game.

Just feels greedy

10. marcandre

marcandre New Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Yup last update nerfed the money and the crystals. My castle went from giving 9 to 5. You can make money farming but it's limited, I could only sell so many crops before the price dropped to zero. Worst of all no new town or content was added. It was a straight greed update with no new content added.

11. Atharne

Atharne Member

Oct 2, 2012
    The nerf to free gold and runes in the last update was pathetic. I don't know why the developers are being so greedy this time around, they're only succeeding in hurting their brand and making players unhappy.

12. vortex127

vortex127 Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Anybody else spending a ridiculous amount of time levelling up? I am on the swamp level (level 52) and have enough materials to build everything up to like level 54 but I am limited by experience and have to just grind the two challenges.

Is there any way around this?

13. kidd546

kidd546 Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    New update is out with the Pirate Village- pretty interesting differences from the other villages.

There's no Mine, just a trading port. You have 4 offers available at a time to get mine resources (ex: 8 wood for 20 stone, 3 meat for 4 silver, etc.)

14. Hebug

Hebug Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Is there more content after building the City Hall in the new pirate village?

15. vortex127

vortex127 Member

Oct 8, 2012
    I was wondering this too. Don't want to pack up for a new city if not.

16. Burmese

Burmese New Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Level 30

I am at Level 30 (3rd town)and have completed all the tasks (except buying all the flowers and statues etc). I completed the last building, and a wagon appeared on the large map. I am in the same problem as yourself. I cannot now get any resources from the buildings and there doesn't seem any way to make the wagon move on to the next town. Can anyone give me advice? This game is played on my iphone.

17. Burmese

Burmese New Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Which comes first

As I couldn't move to another town (see quote above) I started clicking around on the map, and found that I could direct the wagon to the Frozen town. Question: Can I still get back to Swamptown from here? Also I haven't noticed any action with the Pirate Cove - I'm on Level 32 - do you have to be on a higher level to see the Pirates?

18. Hebug

Hebug Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    To answer my own question (and potentially others), there is content beyond the City Hall at level 65, ending with a Manor at level 70. After that, you have the option to pack up, but if you don't, your buildings will still generate tools and you can continue playing in the pirate village.

I'm thinking the next village has some new mining resources as I picked up a ruby from a treasure chest while trying to unlock some mining collections. Perhaps in the desert?

19. marcandre

marcandre New Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Since the new update experience points are -100000. Every time I complete an action (switch towns, collect crops) it drops another -100000. Any fix for this? Its now impossible to level up. It currently shows -500682/100000 to next level up.

20. j2370

j2370 New Member

Jan 28, 2016
    Flowers?

Hoping someone can help me... I'm in Wheatmore (the 5th village) and I'm ready to leave, but I need a honeycomb to build city hall, and I haven't unlocked any flowers. One says it's available in a new village and the other one is through a collection. I would just buy the honeycomb but that option isn't available either for some reason. Have I missed anything, or do I really have to wait until I find everything in one of these collections to unlock it? I would just buy the honeycomb but that option isn't available either for some reason.