Universal Puzzle Craft 2 (by Chillingo, Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 17, 2015.

1. kozz84

kozz84 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Did anyone notice a glitch with gem counter? There was 5 hours remaining for the castle to produce gems (in the overview map) and I bought the upgrade that reduce the time by one hour. Immediately I got gems and the clock reset to 17 hours remaining. Up to this point it's ok, but what is strange is that I got next gems in 5 and 17 hours after upgrading. It's like two clocks are ticking now (old clock and a new one)... I think it reset back to one timer after one round of additional gems.

2. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Loving the new update, but I have a question. Is it a glitch that purchasing the 50% more whatever IAP doesn't affect the castle's runes? That is why I bought it and I'm not getting tunes any faster...

3. Hebug

Hebug Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Are there plans for more content in future updates? The map is still half empty and I don't want the game to end! :p

4. Jezzerh

Jezzerh Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Weeds!

Hey I'm moving to the next location and I have to clear 50 weeds in one go. They only give you 12 turns to do it! Impossible! How has anyone else managed or did you just spend 10 runes to clear it?

5. remingtonspaz

remingtonspaz Member

Jun 9, 2013
    Wow, I can remember the first one really took a lot of my time!

6. willhart

willhart New Member

Oct 22, 2008
    #206 willhart, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    Hey I got a quest, that shows I need to collect 250 puzzle pieces. I've never seen these puzzle pieces before, does anyone know where to collect them? I'm on the 3rd level and can go to the mines, water or farm.

The puzzle piece looks like a real puzzle piece with a brown book almost as a background.

***Update*** Never mind, that quest was about collection 250 any puzzle pieces in the sea, farm or mine. I basically used the farm and collected wheat and grass together with the wheat that allows you to collect both.

7. kidd546

kidd546 Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Have you gone past swamp town? I still need to build the last town hall, but might hold off if there's another magical barrier.

8. hsuehying89

hsuehying89 New Member

Oct 16, 2015
    New collections????

Anyone find out bug at the new collections?

Until now i still can't get any piece of shit of those collections!

Add me!
    Game Center ID: ElizaPigYing

9. CaseyRobinson

CaseyRobinson Active Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Developer
    I just finished the Magic Sword collection, and have 2 or 3 pieces of the other two new collections. They don't show up in the common chests (wood trim) only the uncommon ones (iron trim), which won't start appearing until you are able to upgrade your archaeologist to level 2.

You could probably brute force it with the Uncommon Map tool, but at 300 coins per you'll end up spending tens of thousands to finish the collections.

Has anyone moved on from the swamp town yet? I just now finished City Hall and I'm not really looking forward to getting stuck at a magical barrier waiting for the next app update. Better to stick around and finished Moose research, maybe see what else I can unlock. And finish those uncommon collections.

10. CaseyRobinson

CaseyRobinson Active Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Developer
    Did you try a crapton of tools?

11. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    I'm in swamp town. To build last building I need honey and horseshoes, but I manage to get 1-2 flowers using loots of tools and saving field for 3 times. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

12. jarboo

jarboo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    France
    I was in the same situation as you, though I think I'm not too bad at this game.

The way I see it, you've got two ways :
    1) The hard way : Save the field at the end of the year (with runes) and be careful when swamp appears. You should be able to get honey / horseshoes after a few years and by using a lot of tools and by selecting the best tree / grain to maximise fruits / cattle
    2) The easy way : just buy them with money, they are not that expensive

13. Kotovsky

Aug 22, 2012
    I don't like to buy, it kills the gameplay )

14. Kotovsky

Aug 22, 2012
    Game won't start. (

15. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Is there another barrier after the swamp town?

16. xerosided

xerosided Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Hey devs, is there a way to have the ads recognize when the in-game volume is set to zero, or remember that I prefer them muted? I use the phone as a white noise generator when I get to bed, and I usually play for a while before going to sleep. I would watch a lot more ads if I didn't have to worry about the sudden loud sound waking up my sleeping partner next to me.

17. mdc124

mdc124 Member

Oct 16, 2015
    I love this game, but I'm having a problem with the ads crashing all sound in the game itself -- after viewing an ad, frequently it makes the sound go away completely in the game. I'm forced to close and restart the game whenever this happens. I think it first started happening when I activated an in-ad mute button so I stopped doing that. However the problem continues in about 1/5 ads. It's gotten to be a real problem and is interfering with the game experience. Can you please help with this?

Also sometimes I click on the blue ! and it hesitates for a moment and then instead of playing the ad, it just goes back to the blue ! Is there a limit on how many ads can be viewed in a certain time span? If there is such a limit, wouldn't it be better to make the blue ! disappear until the timer's up, like the yellow !'s do?

18. ATGames

ATGames Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Hey there. We will take a look at that. Thanks for input.

19. ATGames

ATGames Member

Jul 21, 2015
    We will check what are the technical possibility. We are using external ads system and we have to check if we can steer this functionality. Best

20. mdc124

mdc124 Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Thanks for a great game!