Universal Punishing: Gray Raven (by Kuro Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Lanster27

Lanster27 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Kamui is a good pick because he’s a solid unit. Tanky and can also do good damage. Also he can do dark damage which will be useful for the server wide challenges.

Otherwise, if you prefer waifu, Karen is a good pick. Great DPS unit. If you get her from the beginner summon, it’s recommended to picked S Nanami from the S rank selector, then you got yourself 2/3 of the best fire team for a while.

S rank Lee is great AoE physical DPS, though people say Lucina Alpha is coming and she will powercreep Lee. So if you are saving for her, then dont pick Lee. Otherwise Lee is great pick.

houseofg likes this.
  2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I don't have a single S rank yet since I'm not doing the beginner banner yet and I'm saving up for the next banner. I'm just loving my Lucia Dawn A (my favorite character). I really want Karenina based on her gorgeous design but then I don't have a tank, and I definitely won't luck into getting S-Nanami at the same time. I'm wondering if I really need a tank (Kamui) but there will probably be new tanks in the future. Alpha would be another DPS. Decisions...

3. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

4. Lanster27

Lanster27 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2017
    I get you. A rank are pretty good in their own rights. I’m using A Karen over her S version, because she got more utility and her DPS is also pretty good. Also A Bianca is a good boss killer. I heard A Liv also provide more team heals than S Liv.

Tank is always good to have but B Nanami is actually a good tank with some utility like gathering mobs, so it’s a good idea to raise her if you dont plan to get Kamui.

For beginner banner, you only save if you want to have a chance of getting a future S rank as they will also go into the pool.

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah I'm torn. I think I should wait at least until Alpha to do the beginner banner when she's added to it but that'll be a while. I want to use the S unit selector but if I save it (to avoid a dupe), I'll be saving for at least another 1-2 months. That's a long wait. I'll be stuck with all my A units for a while if I do that.

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Further to our prior discussion about game updates not working on iOS 15 beta, I've determined the exact issue. It's the Private Relay feature under the iCloud settings. Turn it off temporarily to get the game update downloaded. No idea why that's an issue, and not sure I want to know!