Universal Punch Club (by tinyBuild LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 13, 2016.

1. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    But mostly Fight Club, as the name Punch Club suggests

2. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Thanks Bro.. The Dev last created s fearless fantasy.. Fantastic game but a shame it wasn't particularly appealing to most social mobile gamers. I hope this is good!

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Game of week?

4. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Hey Dev.. Where are u guys from?

5. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    The dev team (@LazyBearGames) are from St Petersburg in Russia, and the publishing team (@tinyBuild) is from Seattle :)

6. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Ahhh I see! Thanks for the info

7. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    How do you get food if your character is out of money, too tired to work/sleep and no longer can rely on Mick to give out free food?

8. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Woot Woot! Beta tested for months and months. Then bought the Steam release, now I will get the iOS version. Hopefully it will continue my last save from the beta. We'll see. Personally this is a must have for me. So unique and nothing like the Sims was to me. Which I never liked myself. That was a game my little sister loved though.

Anyhow this comes highly recommended from me without a doubt.

9. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Reno, NV
    You guys have really been hitting for a while now. I try to support the games you publish across 3 platforms. Just got my kids Snail Bob 2 on Android as well.

One question though, how can I sign up to or apply to test on Steam too? I own everything there also. But would love to dig into "The Final Station" and be a part of that as it progresses.

10. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Reno, NV
    Without a doubt! I've been playing this more than Nuclear Throne and Space Grunts on Steam too.

11. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    hey guys, the game runs fine on iPhone 4S, but the screen doesn't fit to the smaller 4S sizes (i.e. can't see left and right outdoors when i'm at home), consequently the UI and buttons on screen are nearly a mess, specially the left options bar that stands above the environment and doesn't allow to walk over there, and also the choosed enemy tactics/moves during a fight which are completely overlapped.

12. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
    Hey! THanks so much :)

We constantly run betas when they're needed, so like when we know there needs to be a mass of players to check the game flow, check for bugs, or test on multiple devices/OS versions -- we run betas. The best thing to do is follow us on twitter and watchout for these - http://twitter.com/tinybuild -- for Steam all of our beta testers always keep the full games.

For iOs I've been using TestFlight a lot, and often we enroll people to the betas through these forums. We try to do as few as possible though to get very objective feedback in a single burst. The next release after this will be Dungelot, and at this point I'm unsure if we'll do a final beta or not.

Final Station though will definitely have a beta, so follow us, sign up for the newsletter to not miss it :)

I really like these kind of replies, thanks for being a fan!

13. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
    ah man! can you email me some screenshots please? alex at tinybuild dot com

iPhone 4 is the ONLY device we don't have here right now, I just facepalmed for not testing it properly

14. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Reno, NV
    Thanks very much. I am on the lists. But I've only seen one invite for a Steam game and that was Boid. But I have tested all iOS games and purchased them all as well. I follow your Twitter like a hawk.

Seems like Maybe my sign up to the beta list is for iOS only maybe. I can recheck it.

Also I have been testing Dungelot: Shattered Lands since the initial invite. Which is now in the renew status. So I imagine Apple is testing now for approval?

Thanks again for all the hard work you and the other team members do. It really shows when a team is Publishing only the most polished products.

15. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    How do you earn money? This is driving me nuts. Am I missing something I just keep signing up for fight and doing push-ups and sleeping. How do I get money

16. Nergal

Nergal Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Now this seems like my kind of game, a hardcore "Karisoft/ simulation type" game, with a boxing theme, yes please.

17. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can someone tell me how to earn money. Also I would have paid more than $5 for such a complex game like this. Very different than any other game out there. Just need help starting out

18. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Reno, NV
    #38 rezn, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    Make sure you go talk to all the people. One guy will tip you off on a Pizza delivery service. He's at the other gym that has nothing to do but chat with him. And then at the top of the map is a construction job that you will hear about from a phone call at home which will tell you to check the whitepages on your kitchen table.

19. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Heads up, this game is great, it just needs some more balancing. Don't let that keep you away though, this game is definitely worth it.

20. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Reno, NV
    Jay,

Just copy what I wrote in the spoiler and paste it somewhere in Drafts. Sorry I didn't want to spoil it for others. ;)