Universal Punch Club (by tinyBuild LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    I have absolutely no idea. I bought the game in-between these updates, and the dark fist dlc was already part of it. Unless there's something more to it, I'm guessing that was some kind of mistake....

2. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Somehow my progress got lost with last update. The grind is still real. I spent soooo much time initially with this that I just can't see spending the time to get back. I'm out. Was cool tho.

Edit: the daily decay of stats is ridiculous considering how fast a day goes and the small gains you make.

3. gnome9er

gnome9er Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    bum
    langley
    umm i dont have time to read back all the posts but theres a bug in this game and its driving me nuts. i installed v1.10 and got to a scene when i come home and the new box is glowing so i click it and it wants me to goto the warehouse and i do and this happens.. omg i cant post a screenshot anyways it brings me to the warehouse and im stuck theres new scenery and i can talk to buddy but thats it no icons on the side and i xant save and quit. so i installed the update thinking it was fixed but its not fixed! whats going on?

4. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    That pretty much sums up my experience as well. Pretty cool game, with too much of a grind to gain stats, too much stat decay, and little urge to replay it for those reasons.

Maybe the devs could add a "Casual" or "Easy" option? We definitely didn't need the hardcore option. ##

5. smiley_u

smiley_u Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2013
    I absolutely love this game but the dark fist update ruined it for me. The quest chain is so bugged I had to restart my progress 2 times - hours down the drain. And now I am stuck in an endless cycle where when I step into my house the green briefcase is glowing and when I click on it it takes me to the warehouse with no action/clickable person/anything. So I force quit the app and I can't continue playing because I cannot eat/rejuvinate/etc without being able to enter the house.

6. gnome9er

gnome9er Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    bum
    langley
    ya bro i had the exact same problem but i figured out howto get around that. the reason it happens is because you didnt visit the warehouse previously when it was unlocked! i did that in my new gamesave and it worked fine. stupid bug and its pretty lame how nobody even seemed to care about this pretty serious issue.

7. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
  8. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Heads-up! Punch Club is on sale for $0.99

9. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    [​IMG]

Look at this, we got an editor's note on the US AppStore all of a sudden :)

10. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Arghhh!! I was about to buy this and its gone back up!!! :(
    Will have to wait for it to come back down again now :(

11. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    This game is basically a grinder clicker.

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I would pay double full price . They have already added an expansion to the game and now another huge update. Playing this through again. I applaude this dev. This game is 9.99

13. Nachtfischer

Nachtfischer Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Game Designer
    Germany
    Yup. A highly thematic one. No substance to the gameplay whatsoever.